SuperUnion - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperUnion

Re: SuperUnion

What shitty decisions did Howard make today. I can't even imagine him as a LT. god help all of you. The famous fop lodge should all be very proud today. On a sad note I'm sorry for the death of a brother from bso. We better leave Howard alone he's probably making all the arrangements. Sorry for such a great loss

I approached Howaie and told him a few things. He did not like what I told him but so what. Nevertheless, it doesn't change how the union operates. My actions alone will do nothing, so come on you stick shakers get together and everyone who is a member stand up for your rights and tell him personally what's on your mind.

Again, like the other person wrote. Either say and do something or shut up and eat your shit. By the way, I said this to Howie, "**** You!"

Beautiful. Saying **** you to Howard sounds good to me

Yep I told that Howard the Coward and all he did was just stand there with his bottom lip twitching.

Coward. Yippee. Maybe Howard will take a hint and do the right thing. Resigning as a useless president sounds like a good idea. The board can also go with him. They are all spineless liars and back stabers.

Don't worry IM if union president doesn't work out he can just sell more of those custom dominoes tables that he builds. Better yet maybe he can give CH a job since he already endorses his tables on his website.

Yeah, maybe Howie and the union board can take turns driving Hurly around now that the department took his vhicle. No thanks to the Union. Driving Mr. Crazy. Go ahead Howard have your drinks with that babbling fool, drunkard *******. Howard you suck the big one.

CH Lost his car. Radio. Computet. Cool. When

The fight now is with Howard the *****, Little *****, Cross Eyed *****, or whatever you want to call that *****. You Dumb *****es!

IMPEACH---Howard. What a virus. Just out 4 him. **** the rest of us--why are we so afraid of him. What does he really do but screw his members

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast