SuperUnion
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperUnion

SuperUnion

Alright now Ladies & Gentlemen. Are you so proud of our FOP Union Lodge #133 so far. I am all so proud I can hardly speak. 4 years without a contract and we finally settled. No raises but we get to get rid of the verbiage dealing with the non-reappointment issue. Awesome - I will take that any day. Maybe in the next 4 years we can all get new titles in lieu of money. Hell yeah I'll take that one. Can you imagine - instead of being called police officers we can be something like "Special District Officers".

Good Job Howard, I think he and his lovely lady should take a nice vacation on our tab. Really they have done a fantastic job - they deserve it. Howard, Howard, Howard, Howard, Howard, Howard, ...........(people chanting in the background).

Re: SuperUnion

What, Que paso, I can't believe this. Nobody told me this. WTF. I do like the idea of giving us new titles.

Due to budget cuts they just negotiate behind our backs behind closed doors. Zero plus zero= caca. But, that's the way we roll in the Banana Republic! By the way isn't this a violation of the Sunshine Law. Shame on you Howard the Duck.

Just what the union needs. Howard. Useless Howard. You have no balls to vote him out. Oh excuse me he's in bed with ch and Ac. And the union members screw all of us. Yeah I think for the under handed shitty job Howard did we should send him on a vacation. A VACATION PACKING!!! VOTE HIM OUT. 4 years wasted time bargaining and for what? SHIT!!!!! Is all we got. That's definetly deserves an outter boy

He is the best. We had him, have him, let's keep him. Hey we are the dumb asses who voted Yes on the contract. I tried to warn my colleagues but no one listened. Oh well, we must move on. And by the way I like Howard, not because he's Howard, but because I feel sorry for him. You know like the neighborhood retard.

Which ass wiper is this---/--/hector. Or-----garcigia--- Both yes men. Both no balls

I didn't know this had happened. How could the Union we pay so much for do this to us. They pulled the wool over our eyes. On a serious note Howard, what kind of man are you. You are the only one to blame here. Shame on you!

How many times I have to say this GET RID OF HOWARD----- hes in bed with all of them and **** us. Which he did

No school tomorrow but I will be at work. Howard I will have a few words with you tomorrow when I see you. So don't call in sick. I will tell you to your face about how despicable you are and how much of a low down rat you are. This is a union issue and there is nothing that you can do to stop me from telling you how I feel straight in your face. Hasta mañana Cucaracha

You won't say shit to Howard. You all worship the ****in ground he walks. All those days out of work from the schools bargaining and talking for what. What a ****in raw decision which he will push down our throats. " IT'S THE BEST WE COULD GET". BULLSHIT--- Howard you really suck

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast