New pistols?

Thread: New pistols?

New pistols?

Heard we're getting rid of the glocks and replacing them with Sigs Sauers, any truth to that?

Re: New pistols?

How about some merit raises instead of new weapons no one wants. Huh, Danny boy? :x :x

How about an authentic looking ID card, with the name of the agency that I work for. I get tired of going to the courthouse and getting stopped and being asked "who do you work for" what an embarrassment ! Or a functinal cell phone that I can check emails, use the camera, browser function in case you need to check sunbiz or clerk of court or an address. You cant even Text with these so called phones. More ASA's where they are needed. NEW PISTOLS is the LAST THING WE NEED RIGHT NOW.

What, and have them think we are real cops? We will have none of that. becides, our director does not even consider us real cops. He only blasts us and our cases. He has no idea. never will. our new loser dcfo will not be much different.

numbers............................... numbers...................................numbers. ............ :roll:

You guys carry guns? I didn't even realize it.

Either did we!! :!: ops:

Half the time I forget it and leave it at home, the times that I'm not thinking about NUMBERS I bring it but I leave it in the office for safe keeping. I'm not a real cop anyways should why should I pretend to be one.

We all know who you are. You never did anything here but kiss Danny Boy's butt. You did not need a weapon, you had your lips.