FOP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOP

Re: FOP

To: The Juice,

Yes, just a forensic audit. No criminal Charges. Major V didn't admit to and it couldn't be proven that he did anything wrong. However SIU detectives received immunity from the SAO. why would you need immunity if you didn't do anything wrong, just sayin.

The Perez his master is anyone who can get him into the White House.

Don't be a "Scott" hater it's not very becoming on you Juice

The grass is greener on the PBA side... PBA all the way and all day long

Yes,I think a certain city Manager might have had some input into that situation.

Ok we are straying off the topic a little bit. So its time to change the channel to preferred listening.

Who need's Captain America when we hAve the Kaptains.

@ A & E

"The Kaptains"' that is ridiculously fuuny and fresh. Like a " gommage pour visage".

You are so right "The Kaptains" are full of ridiculousness and mayhem

Who cares what it's called. We're getting a chance to try a 4 - 10 schedule so they can name it whatever they want.

Thanks Kaptain!!

Four 10s take the most amount of Officers we don't have enough Officers as it is ,we should try 12s at least everyone gets every other Fr.-Sa.-Sun. off We dont have enough people for 4 tens ,my opinion but I remember Capt. B.R. trying it about 10 years ago and we did not have enough people and what is really funny is that we have the same amount of officers as we did 10 years ago

WOW, you have got to be kidding. Promises, Promises, Promises. I've heard them all and nothing ever happens. Believe it when I see it. Maybe DB and SIU. Then they'd have more time to run their businesses, rebuild their houses or just more OT. Get a life, suckass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12