Just Malcontents? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Just Malcontents?

I am definitely not a Lamberti Zombie or PIO. Why is it that anyone who disagrees with Israel is a kool-aid drinker? Why can't I just see through the bull shit of both sides?

I happen to believe that BSO was right in parting ways with Ron and Russ. I also believe that the ONLY way they return to police work is if Israel gets elected. That tells me a lot. I see who the people are supporting Scott. Ken Jenne, Russ DiPerna, Chicken Man... These are not honorable men. Scott has cloaked himself with these people and sold his soul to them for a job.

Lamberti has problems for sure. The fact is neither candidate is good. Lamberti just stinks less.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am definitely not a Lamberti Zombie or PIO. Why is it that anyone who disagrees with Israel is a kool-aid drinker? Why can't I just see through the bull shit of both sides?

I happen to believe that BSO was right in parting ways with Ron and Russ. I also believe that the ONLY way they return to police work is if Israel gets elected. That tells me a lot. I see who the people are supporting Scott. Ken Jenne, Russ DiPerna, Chicken Man... These are not honorable men. Scott has cloaked himself with these people and sold his soul to them for a job.

Lamberti has problems for sure. The fact is neither candidate is good. Lamberti just stinks less.
    First off, Ken Jenne is not running for sheriff, Ron, which shows you are completely out of touch, has been out of the loop for over a year. As for Russ, I will will roll out the red carpet for him, and trust me, there will be wall to wall employees on both sides welcoming him back!!!!!!

I have heard straight from the mouth of one of the donators that he felt pressured. And while attending the event wanted to puke. Maybe he was trying to be cool by saying that or maybe he really felt like that however that's on him. I care about my bottom line and as far as I'm concerned 0 0 and 0 with a year loss of a step raise = no contributions from my bank account. Shame on anyone who felt pressured and donated out of fear. Your for sure on the right team. For those who support our Sheriff and donated because you wanted to then good for you that is your right and if you are happy with the direction that this place is headed under the current administration then that is what you do, support your guy and I will support my guy in the voting booth! Oh anyone attending tomorrow at the PBA Hall. Why did this info not get passed along in the districts? Hummmmmm???? :|

That tells me a lot. I see who the people are supporting Scott. Ken Jenne, Russ DiPerna, Chicken Man... These are not honorable men. Scott has cloaked himself with these people and sold his soul to them for a job.

Scott owes nothing to anyone.

"The operative word in your post is "maybe". The reality of your post is "wipe the kool-aide from your chin". "Maybe" you are PIO or a fifth floor sucknut ... but you are definitely a Lamberti Zombie."

"I am definitely not a Lamberti Zombie or PIO. Why is it that anyone who disagrees with Israel is a kool-aid drinker? Why can't I just see through the bull shit of both sides?"

So then you are just a sucknut?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "The operative word in your post is "maybe". The reality of your post is "wipe the kool-aide from your chin". "Maybe" you are PIO or a fifth floor sucknut ... but you are definitely a Lamberti Zombie."

"I am definitely not a Lamberti Zombie or PIO. Why is it that anyone who disagrees with Israel is a kool-aid drinker? Why can't I just see through the bull shit of both sides?"

So then you are just a sucknut?

:snicker: a fifth floor sucknut! :snicker:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12