news

Thread: news

news

you should all realize that there is a difference between mudslinging and just telling the truth and letting people know whats going on behind closed doors.

IE; the three houses that got raided and I am sure it will be in the mullet wrapper very soon and i bet there will even be a picture of the sheriff on all of them acting like he was actually doing something.

BUT why has this stuff not been happening all along?

Why is it that now with the election so close are we finally doing something about the drugs in the county?

I wander if the money and drugs that were taken will end up in evidence, my guess is yes because the people arrested were not PROMINENT citizens. :roll:

Whats next starting a cadet program for the kids.

Re: news

Did Bob Deak lead those raids??

You know if I were on the wrong side of the law it would be nice to live in Glades county. At least you know that if you have a warrant or civil papers coming you wont be bothered after 9 pm. If you are a drug dealer you can keep selling unless its an election year and the boss needs votes.

I just wonder who the prominent people that were stopped about 4 months ago and never arrested are going to by there dope from now.

I mean they didnt get arrested the last time so you can bet it did not WARD them off.

it is nice to live in glades county gonna be better when new faces in power not just the sheriff maybe some say that warrants are suppose to be done 24 7 hmmm do anybody know who the deputys were that stopped (how dare they right) and then let them go maybe some say it was staf sargent and the dog guy that sould be easy cause theres only one of each and your probly right that didnt ward them off maybe some say addiction is not good but some say that it is easy when all you have to do is make a phone call and ward off the cops maybe some say that when they make a raid they dont find nothing because there might be a reason hmmm maybe some say because its election the sheruff takes more pictures maybe some people wonder whos trucks and airboat thats in the fence at the sheruffs office storage fees?