Reports: 3 apprehended after Miami-Dade pursuit ends in Fort

Reports: 3 apprehended after Miami-Dade pursuit ends in Fort

A chase through Broward and not a deputy in sight. I forgot we don't chase or follow or help.

Re: Reports: 3 apprehended after Miami-Dade pursuit ends in

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    A chase through Broward and not a deputy in sight. I forgot we don't chase or follow or help.
    The pussification of BSO. Plus a malfeasance of duty to not assist another police agency engaged in lawful police conduct. BSO need an ennemia from the top down. Everyone from Captain on up who supports our department's terrible anti proactive approach to law enforcement needs to go!

The pussification of BSO. Plus a malfeasance of duty to not assist another police agency engaged in lawful police conduct. BSO need an ennemia from the top down. Everyone from Captain on up who supports our department's terrible anti proactive approach to law enforcement needs to go!
    So, a month ago, BSO "chased" two thugs accused of committing non-violent crimes of burglary. 1 of them fled, and in the process, killed two innocent men out for a morning bike ride. This website, and all of its anti-Lamberti trolls crucified this incident as another example of it being "out of control". This was one comment posted on 8/7 in reference to the District 16 incident,

Hey Guest,
    I hope you are just a service aide because to chase a vehicle over 100 mph for a property crime is flat out stupid. I agree that the two suspects are total scumbags but unlike them we have to play by rules (g.o. or statutes). The stolen items from the vehicle was not worth the loss of two stand up family members of our community! Chase till the wheels fall off, you sir are an idiot!
    So now, when we don't get involved and the arguments go just the opposite. Maybe....Maybe.....you miserable POS's it won't matter what anyone does, because EVERYONE else is the problem....No.....wait.....maybe the problem is you douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Description
    So, a month ago, BSO "chased" two thugs accused of committing non-violent crimes of burglary. 1 of them fled, and in the process, killed two innocent men out for a morning bike ride. This website, and all of its anti-Lamberti trolls crucified this incident as another example of it being "out of control". This was one comment posted on 8/7 in reference to the District 16 incident,

Hey Guest,
    I hope you are just a service aide because to chase a vehicle over 100 mph for a property crime is flat out stupid. I agree that the two suspects are total scumbags but unlike them we have to play by rules (g.o. or statutes). The stolen items from the vehicle was not worth the loss of two stand up family members of our community! Chase till the wheels fall off, you sir are an idiot!
    So now, when we don't get involved and the arguments go just the opposite. Maybe....Maybe.....you miserable POS's it won't matter what anyone does, because EVERYONE else is the problem....No.....wait.....maybe the problem is you douchebag.
    Ok, you lost me at hello. Not sure if you are for or against the policy?

The giant mole in the sky was waiting to jam up a real cop.

Hey Guest,
    You nailed it brother. The whiners on this site just ***** and moan and criticise. Nobody was really chasing that car because it was doing over 100 mph on I-95 at noon. When it crashed on Broward Blvd FLPD and BSO deputies foot-chased and caught the bad boys and had them in custody in about a minute. We should be proud of our actions instead of second guessing everyone who was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen

Hey Guest,
    You nailed it brother. The whiners on this site just ***** and moan and criticise. Nobody was really chasing that car because it was doing over 100 mph on I-95 at noon. When it crashed on Broward Blvd FLPD and BSO deputies foot-chased and caught the bad boys and had them in custody in about a minute. We should be proud of our actions instead of second guessing everyone who was there.
    So you mean the bad guys were fleeing & driving like idiots even without cops behind them? Shocking! Too bad there were no lights & sirens behind them to at least try to warn people of what was coming. I'm just glad BSO doesn't have a problem with residential burglaries at the moment. Good to great
    This post was filled with sarcasm for those in our command too stupid to tell the difference.

Chris,
    I love your pussification comment, but you have to stop using catch phrases or they're going to get you.