VACATION ALMOST OVER - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: VACATION ALMOST OVER

Wrong again-- what ever and who really cares about bola. He's diseased anyway

Delio give it a break with all the damn names. If you had some balls you would just say what's on your mind in front of peoples faces.

Wrong again bolas **** is gonna fall off

Please stop all this! Yes he still lives at home but he told me that once he gets things straight with his wife he is gonna leave and be only with me. He says I'm the only one for him. He is a changed person with me so he isn't interested in any other girls in the academy, now. This is why my dad loves him. He has always been honest with me about his feelings for me. He is only with his wife because of his daughter. He says that she needs time to adjust to the fact that we should be friends instead of making love to her dad. And also for the record, I have been checked. And thou sometimes we forget to use protection I know he is clean. He doesn't have sex with all those other girls or his wife. Only me! And he isnt with Siano! Please leave us alone. We see you drive by my house to see if his explorer is there. dont be silly we use either his other cars when we go out. One day soon we won't have to hide our love from all of you and you will see a changed man. His wife knows about us and is understanding too. like i said earlier, they are protecting their daughter right now. they dont love each orther. He is a great friend, mentor, instructor and most of all lover. Thank you all for your understanding!

Flores-----you are kidding right. You can't find a guy your own age to be with you have to pick a grand father type--- shit if I saw u both out together some where I'd calls the officials as it looks like a creep met some little girl on the Internet--get serious where can you go to AARP events-- his gonna be in a wheel chair when your 30 His wife is an idiot and the daughter is ruined for life. Imagine the digs she gets at school. Or even better wait to you do the family reunion thing and they ask bola if hes your friend and you say no we are together. Sorry to say your dad is a moron and have his head
    Examined for allowing this. Must be great having your dad in the academy now and bola there with him. That has to be odd and such a conflict. Your dad is going to be a PO. WELL he and I both would make an arrest if we saw this in public. You are an idiot. You can't be clean there's been many of you at the academy. You are not the first and you won't be the last. He's sick. He can't stop this behavior. His wife is going to take him to the cleaners. I hope your working every possible working extra duty detail cause your going to have to support him. Your friend JS ISN'T to bright also. Her elevator stopped somewhere short some where. You are in a no win situation. I'd love to see this. Go back to the academy for some reason hand in hand maybe for your dads graduation. I'd love to see the reaction out there from the instructors , TA,s and the director. I'd pay lots to see this. You may have wrote from the heart but you are an idiot thinking you have a future with this creep. You better run a 2nd and 3rd test. For your own safety. In all our our eyes this is wrong you have to be blind

You have got to be kidding me! Flores! Are you serious? This has got to be the sickest crap I have ever seen. She is admitting to this and thinks it is ok and acceptable? I really do hope his wife destroys them both for this behavior.

NF is totally gone crazy. We ought to copy and paste her post and send it to MA's wife And to the director at MDCC then I'd like to see how she feels about it. Bola has to be one horny son of a *****. Flores is nuts. I'll copy this what she wrote and ill send it to GK. love to see and hear his reaction to her statement

Quote Originally Posted by Inquiring minds
    NF is totally gone crazy. We ought to copy and paste her post and send it to MA's wife And to the director at MDCC then I'd like to see how she feels about it. Bola has to be one horny son of a *****. Flores is nuts. I'll copy this what she wrote and ill send it to GK. love to see and hear his reaction to her statement
    What a shame!!!

Let's see what the outcome of your sendings does for these two...

I can't wait to see what happens also. The right people had some good reading today

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456