And the new Director is...
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

And the new Director is...

Lots of candidates going to meet with geminez. The new Director is definately coming from inside. The game is on between Erched, Patterson, Santana, Perez, and Ubieta.

I think Ubieta is the right pick.

Re: And the new Director is...

Again everyone here has the inside story, think I'll wait to see the short list.

Organvidez??

What does Spiderman Say?

Spiderman, you must mean Angel? Definately not from inside or you would know who it is.I think Spiderman likes a face from the past that hangs at Corrtta with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Spiderman, you must mean Angel? Definately not from inside or you would know who it is.I think Spiderman likes a face from the past that hangs at Corrtta with him.
    What is your affinity for Spiderman? Spiderman has no idea who Angel is and has never worked the airport (way to high speed for that I am absolutely sure that some of our good posters here do know who Spiderman is, but out of respect they will not out me. Besides, this forum is NOT about outing people. This forum is intended for members of our organization and retired members (MOD646) to keep abreast of current affairs. It is also good, because it lets members expose questionable and corrupt practices going on within the department.

So, with that being said: Spiderman has no idea who the new director will be! I can make a phone call or two downtown to see who's name circulating? I personally hope they hire from the outside (from outside the state would be my choice). If they hire from within, it will be business as usual.

I do like you Spiderman but I am suspicious about who it is, the defense of the former member of the department gave me that idea. You provide many good details and I agree with your posts for the most part. If you are not Angel from the Airport then at least I know your not a fanny kisser.
    Spiderman--Spiderman-- He can do t no man can................

.....you are correct; Angel couldn't put together that many words.

Gimenez going through the process of interviewing internal candidates is but a smoke screen. Unbeknown to you, is that Gimenez has been in “hush, hush and very confidential” discussions with John F. Timoney’s protégé . . . Frank Fernandez. This is the man Gimenez explicitly trusts and believes will get the “Brown Clowns” in line and obedient to Gimenez’ vision for MDPD. Still, regardless who is named MDPD director, with Gimenez as mayor, the next four years will be hell!

Guest you are a very wise man.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast