Quote Originally Posted by Guest
Lol. This case is picking up "steam". Yea right. There is no cover up. There is no hiding anything or protecting anyone. Everyone involved did their job and an unfortunate turn of events took place. I really wish u disgruntled Israelites and loser elgin jones followers would just shut the ef up and stop trying to make our agency look bad for your benefit. Whatever that may be.
You make some interesting points... for a fairy tale novel. What is the reasons BO wife name was listed under her former name? Why were witnesses not told it was a homicide investigation or called before the grand jury? A person is dead and either this was a sloppy investigation or things were massaged. No two ways about it. Either way, many careers have been cut short for far less, but you think its okay. I think you will have a chance to explain all this from the stand.
When did BO marry his wife? Did the investigation take part while they were dating and she was using her maiden name? Is it possible that she began using her maiden name at the beginning of the investigation and then when she was married decided to keep using her last name for the sake of avoiding any confusion?

Both are are intelligent, professional people who have excelled in their career. Why in the hell would they risk their jobs just to cover up for somebody. I mean, do you really believe that deputies would just hog-tie a guy for the hell of it?? Thats stupid. Ive never seen it. Oh, and I'm sure the witnesses that frequent the area are real police friendly and would never tell a lie about a cop. Im sure all are real credible too. I could just see it now. The big cover up by BSO. hahahaha.

Its ridiculous and the people trying scrape the bottom of the barrel for a different result are going to be wrong and I will continue to laugh at everyones stupidity. I mean thats what it is. Everything and anything you malcontents can do to shed a negative light on BSO or the Sheriff you will do. Thats your tactics. Your desperateness reeks through the computer. The only place where you losers have any ground to stand on is on LEOAFFAIRS. Oh, and I wont have anything to explain from any stand because Im not apart of this. I like to watch from the sidelines and see all you people get your hopes up and throw accusations around like your playing a drunken dart game. I love it more when it gets thrown back in your face and you go home with your tail between your legs only until you can find the next BS thing to accuse someone of.
Some good points, but why wouldn't BO recognize this and place a footnote in the report to make everyone is aware that his wife did the autopsy? None of it adds up and only they can explain what took place, but that may be too late at this point.