Callin you out MOD610

Callin you out MOD610

What follows are the many incarnations of what you know as MOD610. He/She/It has been around for many years. Don't let that "Joined 8/28/09" fool you! He/She/It is much older than that (ancient by some standards). This is merely the latest technological representation of this evil TOU enforcing entity.

MOD610 as a baby. (1960's)

Ya...I got dirt on you MOD610....You have been trollin this form long enough. I'm tired of it and I'm calling you out! I GOT MORE PICTURES OF YOU! Remember this one? Ya....1960's buddy....Now your all upgraded with your fast internet connection!...Not many people know the real you - but I do!

MOD610 as a pre-teen (1970's)

MOD610...You think you can hide behind your screen name? I know everything about you! :cop:

MOD610 coming in to your own (1980's)

You were first plugged into the Internet....The trollin has begun. You used the black and green DOS screen to post your rhetoric....deleting honest posts on every thread you could get your grubby little fingers in! The entire time hiding behind some B.S. TOU rules...quoting some rule book no one ever read, because no one ever reads that stupid disclaimer on the front of any form site!!!!

MOD610 - Your Empire grows (1990's)

This was the height of your power Mod610. You and I both know you have past your prime! During this time you went by many names in this over used piece of software...AOL GUIDE! You used to Troll the chat rooms.....IM bombing, and email spamming TOS violators! I happen to know your favorite keyword on AOL!!!!! TOS! You would report anyone to AOL and try to get their account suspended...for merely stating a opinion....Ya, I know you!

MOD610 - DOWNFALL (2000's)

You make ME sick Mod610. As you spread your sickness around the world it turned to bite you in the butt.....Ya.....Windows ME. That was you, and that was the start of your downfall.....from this point in your life till now, your power has started to fade.

MOD610 - Not yet gone, Not yet forgotten (2012+)

Now this is you. Somehow you have morphed from that long ago record player, to the lost in cyberspace - copyright infringing - TOS enforcing - LEO Affairs leading troller with the power to delete all posts you don't approve of,...because you can end every other sentence with "Last edited by Mod 610 on xxx - xxx, edited x times in total - reason: *Edited by Mod 610 TOU violations* "...avatar.

Don't delete this thread MOD610. Or WE will....put all your secrets out there! But secretly we love you....

The LEO(LCSO)Affairs.com/org/EDU community. :devil:

Re: Callin you out MOD610

OMG that is the funniest thing I have read here in a long long time. Your creativity is outstanding and I love it. Keep it up.....

Oh read the type of the bottom of my avatar..... "Shut the hell up!" goes with your writing.

::::Smelling your underarmour::::

I am still thinking of you Mod610..... :|

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    OMG that is the funniest thing I have read here in a long long time. Your creativity is outstanding and I love it. Keep it up.....

Oh read the type of the bottom of my avatar..... "Shut the hell up!" goes with your writing.

Wait, wait, wait....Mod610, you just accidentally outed yourself. I know who you are by something you wrote just then. I know someone who says that exact phrase and, as a matter of fact, I can see & hear you/him SAYING IT! (don't know the smilie face for eyes really wide now).
    P.S. See ya at the office!