A Note Of Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Note Of Thanks

As a 'participant' in the RNC festivities (and as a state trooper), I wanted to say thank you for all you did for us, and that you earned any and all recognition you get for your part in the event. Not only do you deserve major kudos for the great job your agency did in providing logistics and organization for the event, but also for truly making us feel welcome while we were there. Your agency and personnel have every right to be proud of how you pulled it off; from the time we arrived until we left, and with as many law enforcement officers arriving and leaving at the same time, things really went far more smoothly than I could have imagined. I've been on many deployments in over 26 years of being a state trooper, and this was HANDS DOWN run the best (I still give a nod to Polk County and Orange County S.O.s for the fantastic job THEY did in Han**** County, MS. after Hurricane Katrina). I am thankful for having had the chance to interact with your officers, and all the other LEOs and civillian support staff there (the 'goody bags' handed out on the first day were a big hit). No one went hungry, no one went thirsty, no one went without shelter, no one had to 'answer nature's call' behind a tree or in a field (like I said, I've been on a few deployments...) and morale was good overall because your personnel kept it so. Again, thanks. BRAVO 201, BABY!

(F. Y. I., this message is also going to be posted on Hillborough County S.O's site to thank them, too.)

Re: A Note Of Thanks

I am also a State Trooper and I also concur with the treatment we received from Tampa PD and HCSO.

I enjoyed working with all of you and I made many friends. Gained some lbs from all the food and I also work in the best sector "BRAVO".

Thank you

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Thanks guys.....stay safe!

Thanks TPD/HCSO, you all should be very proud. I was proud to work with you. We can all meet again in Seminole if Zimmerman is found not guilty,

I agree- you all did a great job!!!! For what it all entailed, I have to say that it all went smoothly. I really enjoyed working with you Tampa guys and I cant think of any of my co-workers who was there that would disagree with that. Thanks alot, stay safe and thanks for being decent to us. Cant say the same for Saint pete, they sucked and treated us like crap, but they have to live with that.

Can you say "Gestapo"? I knew you could!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte deputy
    Cant say the same for Saint pete, they sucked and treated us like crap, but they have to live with that.
    They treat their own people like crap so why should they treat visiting LEO's any different. They're really a great bunch of guys and gals but their administration mucho suxxx :roll: .

If their admin treats their people like they did us, then I feel sorry for the rank and file of St. Pete. Pretty bad how they did us there. It is a wonder that they can keep anybody. At least you all did right by us and we appreciated that alot. Maybe in the future, they will have some better leaders to help them there. Be safe

We truly appreciated our brothers and sisters that came to help us. It was a pleasure to interact with Troopers/Cops/Deputies from around the state and I look forward to doing it again.... In another city...

THANKS AGAIN!

RNC form a outside prospective

Im an officer from Jax just wanted to say what a great job the bay area did in showing how effective a massive amount of officer/deputies can stop occupy and other protestors before they start. Also, everytime yall were on camera It showed the nation how to conduct yourself and not one thing negative could be said from any liberal news agencies, so thank you and yall made alot of us proud. ( yes I say yall, Im from Jax damn it)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast