jOSEPH tACTUK - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: jOSEPH tACTUK

Re: jOSEPH tACTUK

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    21 year old kid with a Dudley Do Right complex..... Maybe he will learn a lesson.
    Your post makes no sense at all.
    Joe is a very nice guy. He is polite to everyone, conscientious, and a hard worker. He is not arrogant or a no it all. He was well respected by everyone that worked with him.

21 year old kid with a Dudley Do Right complex..... Maybe he will learn a lesson. ///

Learn what ? To stand back and let a huge violent drug abuser attack his own family.
    We already have enough of those guys. We could use a few more Tactical Tactuks.
    Reinstate him, he sounds like DT instructor material.

We have a deadline by the 15th of this month so please get your donations in please do it for Joe

I totally agree this is about Joe and his fight not about old retired Lt I could go on here about my struggles but why this is about Joe tactuk and fighting for his dream and career

So James would not hurt a fly. And yet the Deputy who was assisting Tactuk, felt the need to Taze James repeatedly ? What were the Results of the toxicology test on James ?
    Cocaine ? Meth ? Bath Salts ? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tactuk continued to beat him. James died from asphyxia. He was drowned and beaten to death. ////

Silly goose. Tactuk does not have any money. If you want to make money from the death of this giant , violent , crazy man. Blame the Tazer. Much more $$$$$ there.
    Im just sayin.

Hello,
    Please show support for this grassroots organization supporting the preservation of the 2nd amendment starting in Florida. Go to their page and "like"

Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/F ... ForLiberty

Unregistered

Angry

How is it that Joseph Tactuk was not charged with the murder of James Barnes, and then also ended up being able to become a police officer for Port Richey after an autopsy report came back showing he murdered a man in broad daylight with nothing more than the force of his own hands? And y'all are okay with this? Oh, and he made some claim that James was mentally ill, which he wasn't, but if he was, isn't that more of a reason he shouldn't have used excessive force? Every witness said James was not resisting, and every person that knew James said he was a peaceful loving man. Hi aunt, called me within a few hours of the incident, and I still have the voicemail. Tactuk tried to falsely claim James struck her, and she even told me herself that he didn't and that Tactuk was a lunatic out of control. Tactuk is a danger to society and should be behind bars! In honor of James Barnes, and George Floyd and every person killed unjustly by a police officer, who was able to walk away without repercussion, I'm going to do what I can, to see that justice is served, and that Joe Tactuk is put behind bars and held accountable for his actions, along with Kenneth Kubler and the corrupt former officials who let this murder be swept under the rug. A civil suit by the family isn't enough! Joe Tactuk does not deserve freedom!

Unregistered

Blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it that Joseph Tactuk was not charged with the murder of James Barnes, and then also ended up being able to become a police officer for Port Richey after an autopsy report came back showing he murdered a man in broad daylight with nothing more than the force of his own hands? And y'all are okay with this? Oh, and he made some claim that James was mentally ill, which he wasn't, but if he was, isn't that more of a reason he shouldn't have used excessive force? Every witness said James was not resisting, and every person that knew James said he was a peaceful loving man. Hi aunt, called me within a few hours of the incident, and I still have the voicemail. Tactuk tried to falsely claim James struck her, and she even told me herself that he didn't and that Tactuk was a lunatic out of control. Tactuk is a danger to society and should be behind bars! In honor of James Barnes, and George Floyd and every person killed unjustly by a police officer, who was able to walk away without repercussion, I'm going to do what I can, to see that justice is served, and that Joe Tactuk is put behind bars and held accountable for his actions, along with Kenneth Kubler and the corrupt former officials who let this murder be swept under the rug. A civil suit by the family isn't enough! Joe Tactuk does not deserve freedom!
    Blah blah blah

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you crying about ,Barnes and Floyd got the Justice they deserved

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast