jOSEPH tACTUK - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: jOSEPH tACTUK

Unregistered
    This is the problem. LEO supports an officer who murdered an unarmed man Nearly drowned him and then sits on his chest when he comes out of the water. I have lived in Panellus County for 25 years and every single cop there is either corrupt or supports the corrupt gang style of leadership.What about the gang stalking of your opponent for sheriff. Remember him? When his officers drowned those kids , But we’re too cowardly to get their uniforms dirty. Then the line Sherrif put out a doctored tape in which the officers took off their gun belts and they don’t takeoff their gun bells unless they’re about to let children drown? I don’t think there’s one person in Pinellas county LEO that hasn’t lied under oath or lied to protect a fellow officer. Funny thing though it’s always someone who is weak or old or very young that the cowards seem to give the hardest time to. I was at Honeymoon island, I was at Ballyhoos when a 20;yr veteran Jeff Fresh had a man falsely arrested after Officer Fresh berated a ,young waitress. I have 3LEO’s in my family and they Have bought into the gangland style of policing. Galtieri and everyone that thinks like him must go. I’m about to offer free weapons and proper training to BLM members who are Legally allowed to carry. Maybe if your officers were surrounded by Legally armed citizens , they would start acting like human beings. And you guys that are good officers? You let this go on right under your nose and don’t say anything about it. You are just as guilty as those who did it. The sad thing is when people get fed up it’s not going to be one of the bad guys who pays the price it will probably be some innocent rookie. How many times are officers allowed to assault someone ordinary people their rights before they are fired. If you need an example of excessive force I would be glad to do a demonstration with one of your police officers. The way the sheriffs department conducts business is a clear and present danger present danger to the constitution, They must be stopped by any peaceful means necessary.

Unregistered
    Look how many cops support the killer cop. I was there on a boat, you people killed a man for failure to follow orders and failure to respect. At this point most people have no respect for the police at all because of the poor leader ship who continues to Project officers who are murderers and liars. Perhaps a Rico investigation of the Pinellas County sheriffs office will do the trick!
    People who aren’t cops just don’t understand your police culture that allows for lies and murders in the name of the law

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234