+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hello Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Afternoon Mod,
    Sporadically, a message (that default one) appears after I post a comment if it contains a url or a " [ " in the body that you (the Mod) have to take a look-see at the post, perhaps to make sure it's not spam. But now I just replied a blah-blah (words) response to a random thread and I got the same message that my post needs an inspection (I made sure I didn't respond to anything with a url in it). Can you please advise? Thank you, have a nice day


    ps ...and the recaptcha (Human Verification) has been hit or miss too (this just happened, again)
    pss ...and obviously sorry for the double posting which I noticed due to the above issue
    That posted ^^^^^with no issue

  2. #12
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Afternoon Mod,
    Sporadically, a message (that default one) appears after I post a comment if it contains a url or a " [ " in the body that you (the Mod) have to take a look-see at the post, perhaps to make sure it's not spam. But now I just replied a blah-blah (words) response to a random thread and I got the same message that my post needs an inspection (I made sure I didn't respond to anything with a url in it). Can you please advise? Thank you, have a nice day


    ps ...and the recaptcha (Human Verification) has been hit or miss too (this just happened, again)
    pss ...and obviously sorry for the double posting which I noticed due to the above issue
    I don't know what makes it go into the que for me to check it, but I check those posts every evening. I'm the only one that can, so they have to wait until evening when I do it.

    As far as the Recaptcha being hit or miss, I'm not sure what you mean.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Harassment

    Good evening Mod 1

    Can you please delete the post on the broward sheriff's office thread titled detail pay. It names me specifically in there and is harassing, And I had nothing to do with any of the allegations posted

  4. #14
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,447

    e

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good evening Mod 1

    Can you please delete the post on the broward sheriff's office thread titled detail pay. It names me specifically in there and is harassing, And I had nothing to do with any of the allegations posted
    Not sure which post in that thread you are referring to. Just click on the Report this Post button in the bottom left hand corner of the post in question and it will be reported to the Mod of that board as well as myself.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Caution weston

    Good morning..can u please delete the post on the Bso thread called Caution Weston. It's nothing but lies and not appropriate...thank you in advance

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Caution Weston

    Hello again..can u remove the Caution Weston thread again...on the bso thread...thank u in advance

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Field training deputies

    Hello again..can the Field Training deputies post on the Bso site please be removed..it is all lies and untrue about the deputy involved. Thank u

  8. #18
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello again..can the Field Training deputies post on the Bso site please be removed..it is all lies and untrue about the deputy involved. Thank u
    Please learn to report the post(s) that you feel violate the Terms of Use by clicking on the Report this Post button that is available on the bottom left corner of every post. This makes the report available to the appropriate moderator as well as myself. Plus it gives us a link directly to it so that we don't have to hunt for it.

    Thanks,

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Report this post

    I cant find the " report this post "..that u were talking about.. is there a way to ban people from using the site.. it seems the same people are constantly using this forum to harras people..Especially the Bso Field training deputy one and the Weston deplorable command one...can u please remove the two...

  10. #20
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I cant find the " report this post "..that u were talking about.. is there a way to ban people from using the site.. it seems the same people are constantly using this forum to harras people..Especially the Bso Field training deputy one and the Weston deplorable command one...can u please remove the two...
    If you can't find it, I am guessing you are using a mobile device. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says something to the affect of View Full Site or View Desk Top Site. It's something along those lines. Then you will see it.

    When they post again on one of those two and I have to delete it, then I will ban them if I can. Some IPs can be banned and some can't.

    Thanks,

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •