Moderator Wanted - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Found it

i FOUND IT. I reported it on the Field Training DEPUTY post on the BSO page. I used a laptop to find it. Thank you in advance

Unregistered

Hummus gate thread

hello Mod..can you please remove the Hummus Gate thread on the bso page...my name was mentioned on the ending page of it.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello Mod..can you please remove the Hummus Gate thread on the bso page...my name was mentioned on the ending page of it.
    Report the post in question by licking on the Report this Post button in the bottom left corner and the moderator will take a look at it. Just posting a name is not a violation of the Terms of Use, it is the context in which it is used that makes it a violation or not.

If you cannot see the button to report the post, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the option to View Full Site, or View Desktop Site or whatever it says to that effect.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Untrue and Harrasment
    Hello mod please remove BSO is Tangila Mobley suspended? This is not true please fact check. The lady has time off and has been racially harassed in many of these posts. Enough is enough.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Untrue and Harrasment View Post
    Hello mod please remove BSO is Tangila Mobley suspended? This is not true please fact check. The lady has time off and has been racially harassed in many of these posts. Enough is enough.
    The only post in that thread was deleted after she reported 5 or 6 times in a matter of a few hours this morning. We can only delete posts that violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered

TT Sexting

How do you allow this thread to continue as anonymous people trash the reputation of a deputy BY NAME. This is disgusting, bullying, and has to violate some terms of agreement somewhere. These people are vile committing slander like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123