Tony in big trouble, and he knows it!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Tony in big trouble, and he knows it!!

Tony files for a delay. I’m not even remotely calling myself an expert on the investigative process. Although I do have some experience. Greg Tony is conducting himself like perp running from the law. And, I can only come to one conclusion based on his actions. He is delaying in an attempt to allow himself to walk away from this without serving any jail time. Tony’s days are coming to an end, and he knows it!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony files for a delay. I’m not even remotely calling myself an expert on the investigative process. Although I do have some experience. Greg Tony is conducting himself like perp running from the law. And, I can only come to one conclusion based on his actions. He is delaying in an attempt to allow himself to walk away from this without serving any jail time. Tony’s days are coming to an end, and he knows it!!!!
    I say he gets the same treatment he gave to the deputies who actually were innocent!!!

Let’s hold a press conference and talk about how we’re not going to accept corruption!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Tony just hired Stephen Zack to be his attorney. Zack is extremely politically connected. We’ll see what comes out of this

Unregistered
    Tony just hired Stephen Zack to be his attorney. Zack is extremely politically connected. We’ll see what comes out of this
    Nothing will happen.

Unregistered
    Does the governor have a clue what this guy is doing & how he is impacting the agency?

Unregistered
    When the Feds have a air-tight case like this dumbass dropped into their lap, the only thing a high priced attorney can do for you is broker a deal on your prison time. Hood-rat lynx is arrogant enough to want to take it to trial. Mr. Zack won't do it.

Unregistered
    Well well, it seems as if tony has brought another high priced attorney on board. Jeff Sloman former U.S. attorney who specializes in white collar crime

Unregistered

So he didn’t hire Stephen Zack?

Unregistered
    Tony has three lawyers now, he did not get rid of Zack. For someone who has “no more surprises “ about his past criminal record, he sure is behaving like a person facing some prison time. Looking back at the Ken Jenne and Scot Israel era, you can Monday morning quarterback both timelines before their removal from office and see several similarities with Tony. Not coming to the PSB, hiring lawyers to prepare for the inevitable, people being moved around to create distraction......... bottom line is this. The walls are closing in around Tony. I think he is running from Clark’s subpoenas while trying to negotiate the best deal for himself. It is now a race between Tony agreeing to a deal and someone getting ahold of Tony’s arrest and probation records.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast