+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Hello Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Afternoon Mod,
    Sporadically, a message (that default one) appears after I post a comment if it contains a url or a " [ " in the body that you (the Mod) have to take a look-see at the post, perhaps to make sure it's not spam. But now I just replied a blah-blah (words) response to a random thread and I got the same message that my post needs an inspection (I made sure I didn't respond to anything with a url in it). Can you please advise? Thank you, have a nice day

ps ...and the recaptcha (Human Verification) has been hit or miss too (this just happened, again)
    pss ...and obviously sorry for the double posting which I noticed due to the above issue
    That posted ^^^^^with no issue

Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Afternoon Mod,
    Sporadically, a message (that default one) appears after I post a comment if it contains a url or a " [ " in the body that you (the Mod) have to take a look-see at the post, perhaps to make sure it's not spam. But now I just replied a blah-blah (words) response to a random thread and I got the same message that my post needs an inspection (I made sure I didn't respond to anything with a url in it). Can you please advise? Thank you, have a nice day

ps ...and the recaptcha (Human Verification) has been hit or miss too (this just happened, again)
    pss ...and obviously sorry for the double posting which I noticed due to the above issue
    I don't know what makes it go into the que for me to check it, but I check those posts every evening. I'm the only one that can, so they have to wait until evening when I do it.

As far as the Recaptcha being hit or miss, I'm not sure what you mean.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12