Lamberti Can't Get Traction

Lamberti Can't Get Traction

lamberti cannot get traction with the troops. More and more employees are now jumping ship, as one sgt said to me, "anybody but lamberti" lamberti is ordering command staff to defend him at events where Israel shows up. Many in command positions are calling Scott and telling him they don't want to do it. Hey Al, there are many of your staff who are jumping ship, and more putting on their life jackets ready to follow. Hey Al, let me fill you in on how elections work, when a candidate becomes so hated, it doesn't matter what your few supporters say or do, it becomes an ANTI VOTE. Leoaffairs has been rendered completely useless and ineffective at this point of the campaign. Everyone in this agency has already made their mind up, and it aint good news for Al. When you here employees in specialized units saying, "i don't care if i lose my gig, we need change" It's not just a few disgruntled employees, IT'S A REVOLUTION!!!!

Re: Lamberti Can't Get Traction

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Pain
    lamberti cannot get traction with the troops. More and more employees are now jumping ship, as one sgt said to me, "anybody but lamberti" lamberti is ordering command staff to defend him at events where Israel shows up. Many in command positions are calling Scott and telling him they don't want to do it. Hey Al, there are many of your staff who are jumping ship, and more putting on their life jackets ready to follow. Hey Al, let me fill you in on how elections work, when a candidate becomes so hated, it doesn't matter what your few supporters say or do, it becomes an ANTI VOTE. Leoaffairs has been rendered completely useless and ineffective at this point of the campaign. Everyone in this agency has already made their mind up, and it aint good news for Al. When you here employees in specialized units saying, "i don't care if i lose my gig, we need change" It's not just a few disgruntled employees, IT'S A REVOLUTION!!!!
    lol idk what district youre in but fr must have left the nitro flowing.

Back to the Jenny days be ready at the PSB for extreme removal of the Sheriff!

don't be surprised, discuss

ac

Quote Originally Posted by airport deputy

ac
    give us something to discuss. it sounds as if you are alluding to a scenario that has Al doing the perp walk. what do you know? It won't be a surprise to me ... just a day to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by airport deputy

ac
    Angelo, get off this site! You're not with BSO. You're not a cop. You're a Democratic party troll. Wave a sign for Israel somewhere else.

And learn to spell Jenne's name.

Last poster maybe go to work, but you are worried about your job MC