Takeover

Thread: Takeover

Takeover

So are ya'll ready to disband and let real law enforcement handle things again?

Re: Takeover

While I agree the department could use some good people at the top, there are some people with experience you have not yet even scratched at yet. So, in the meantime keep running those calls in the Cape and please don't be mad because I have time to enjoy a cup of coffee. Please feel free to say hi as you respond to your calls for service, we can also chat when you are off duty because I know you may not have time on duty.

I take it back, we are losing one of our finest and he was with the SO, and a supervisor too. It goes to show that the you guys also have losers, you know what I mean. We are still left with some of his cronies, who will hold their hands now?

Sgt. stress is now looking to take over from his mentor. The berg's have no idea of how Sgt.stress bad mouth him for knocking on the wall to get his attention. What a place!

I don't know if Beef's would be large enough to accommodate the number of people turning out to wish the Berg the best in the future! Please don't forget to place a knife in the shadow box, you may be able to get one from the berg himself. He should still have a lot left, you know, the ones used in the back!

So, they are actually having a retirement party for a person that has been "sacrificed"? It's funny that they call it retirement when this person has only been with the agency 3 years. It's equally amusing to have heard that he "came out of retirement" from BCSO to help build PCPD. The clown didn't even have enough time there to be vested. I can say he was at least 50% of the reason I decided to leave that place. That place has the worst example of leadership that I have ever witnessed. I feel blessed that I got a chance to get out of there on my own terms, before they had a chance to ruin my reputation. I do find it comical that they couldn't touch me so the Chief called my new employer and filed a complaint on me for "talking bad about his agency". My bosses told him to pound sand.
    I will give credit where credit is due....they were completely successful in creating what they wanted....an agency ruled through fear and intimidation.....the Officers are even afraid to talk on the phone to the Officers that left.

The officers are afraid of their own shadows there. If you say the wrong thing you are fired. If you don't toe the party line, you are fired. Oh, the stories I could tell about people the administration wanted fired and didn't like. If you aren't from Melbourne, you ain't squat. Of course there is no leadership and management that is self-absorbed.

As for the Sheriff's Officer taking over.....they had it at one time, but then pissed the port off so bad the port started the PD. The Deputies working the port hated it (the ones I talked to) and felt it was punishment or banishment. It doesn't matter who is there, with no leadership and management by intimidation you are destined to suck. The agency doesn't even have a mission statement does it? The simplest of things that sets the direction for the agency. Good luck with Hellebrand as the Undersheriff in Brevard. Maybe the house of cards is going to crumble without the "rock" Bergennuts there. I mean he did everything and Bice lived at the port. Apparently his wife didn't appreciate the living at the port?

There is life after the Port, ask Bergie, he is now a k-9 handler. He was thrown under the bus by Bice and Hellebra and the track marks are still on his back. The newspaper also referenced the supervisors as poop photographers. The port may be a joke to other law enforcement agencies. Good luck guys keep your head high, I mean out of the toilet.

Well lookey here, the walls are crumbling. All the good ole boys are sweating it now, you cannot treat people like crap and think they will just go a way. God don't like ugly! Good going Earl!!