No Money for Israel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: No Money for Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Desperate and feeble attempt to discredit Scott's campaign . Pretty desperate! Ands yes we know who you are, and you will be outed very shortly
    You must be one of those individuals Isreal has promised a position...The agency will be in a lot of trouble with Isreal as sheriff because he does not have the experience running an agency as large as BSO, and he is going to hire a lot of malcontents to lead DLE, DOD, and Fire Rescue. I will take my chance and vote for Lamberti, at least I know what to expect and he does have experience.

Major Lamberti had no experience when he was appointed by a crook!

Scott will do a much better job, we have next to no leadership now.

Discuss

ac

Quote Originally Posted by guest77

Discuss

ac
    Discuss this...........we have NO leadership now. Lamberti should resign. He and his cronies are a disgrace to honest, hard working BSO employees.

Discuss

ac
    Discuss this...........we have NO leadership now. Lamberti should resign. He and his cronies are a disgrace to honest, hard working BSO employees.
    Even if Israel is an absolute bust as a sheriff it's still better than what we have now. My money (literally) is on Scott Israel. I could care less if the current sheriff reads the list of contributors who are employee's of BSO in Macy's window! His days of political retaliation and Internal Affairs KGB styled retribution are over.

Quote Originally Posted by 34th St.

Discuss

ac
    Even if Israel is an absolute bust as a sheriff it's still better than what we have now. My money (literally) is on Scott Israel. I could care less if the current sheriff reads the list of contributors who are employee
    's of BSO in Macy's window! His days of political retaliation and Internal Affairs KGB styled retribution are over.
    Ok, let me make sure I understand this...Isreal is elected sheriff and all of our problems will be resolved. Well, what happens when our employees violate policies or commit crimes. Who do we blame then, sheriff Isreal or administration? Until every man and woman employed by the BSO are accountable for their action(s), we will still have the same problems with low morale and the blame game. No matter who is elected sheriff, we will still have problems. The only change is it will be a different face. I will close by saying this, no matter who you vote for, if for one minute you think things will change, you are fooling yourself. It's the culture my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by wow2222
    Quote Originally Posted by 34th St.

Discuss

ac
    Even if Israel is an absolute bust as a sheriff it's still better than what we have now. My money (literally) is on Scott Israel. I could care less if the current sheriff reads the list of contributors who are employee
    's of BSO in Macy's window! His days of political retaliation and Internal Affairs KGB styled retribution are over.
    Ok, let me make sure I understand this...Isreal is elected sheriff and all of our problems will be resolved. Well, what happens when our employees violate policies or commit crimes. Who do we blame then, sheriff Isreal or administration? Until every man and woman employed by the BSO are accountable for their action(s), we will still have the same problems with low morale and the blame game. No matter who is elected sheriff, we will still have problems. The only change is it will be a different face. I will close by saying this, no matter who you vote for, if for one minute you think things will change, you are fooling yourself. It's the culture my friend.
    Reality is this...if you break the law, no matter who you are, you should not be treated any differently than those in the community we are sworn to protect. By violating that public trust, be assured you will suffer consequences and be the subject of severe disciplinary action. That applies to everyone. Of course all of our problems will not be solved after SI wins the election. To believe differently would be ignorant and to place the blame on SI for the conduct of others, just as it is being done by Lamberti is also ignorant.

However, the glaring difference between what this administration does and what SI will do, after he IS elected, is to enusre the protection to deputies as outlined in the "Officer's Bill of Rights", work within the framework of the current contract between the Union and it's members and treat every individual with respect, dignity and fairness. He will not tolerate, dictate or issue any edict that violates these basic individual right's, either as an employee or as a citizen, period.

The process does not occur overnight, but rest assured...it will occur.

. It's the culture my friend

You said it my friend it's the culture . Well Scott will change that culture and bring a sense of morality to a agency that has seen nothing but what's in it for me. An effective leader can bring change just by giving the presence of strong leadership skills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12