Joseph Dilacqua

Thread: Joseph Dilacqua

Joseph Dilacqua

How about this, bet you didn't know and who really cares but............

Respectfully do not know what his position is now. He was a LT. but could be Capt. Inspector, President, Emperor but whatever......Respectfully.

Joseph Dilacqua was found by Internal Affairs to have "not been truthful" during an IAD Investigation that involved a gentleman named "Michael Mullen". you know the DUI guy with the Cocaine who Dilacqua indicated to me he wanted him released well anyway.....IAD sent the charges to Capt. William Sprenkle who testified in Federal Court and SURPRISE when I went to the PBI hearing Joseph Dilacqua was not facing the charge of lying during a departmental investigation. Yep and SURPRISE. He never faced that charge because it was a typographical error or some ridiculous reason AND Capt. Sprenkle in Federal Court said that "It went up to tyhe Police Commissioner and back down and nobody corrected it. That is really great. I know they never made any mistakes in charging me and just would through in charges that were completely false just for good measure. Anyway I thought that the Commanding Officer was responsible for making sure the charges were correctly filed but that is really decent. Go Joseph!

Re: Joseph Dilacqua

I am working on a book and please see my youtube videos and information at ripoff report. I actually found some new things that I believe were never investigated including another DUI Cocaine stop that I made that I requested a Supervisor and Lt Joseph Dilacqua showed up. Well the Guy I stopped worked for the Federal Bureau of Prisions so of course with Joey on the scene I was unable to process the arrest as usual.