Dumb Demo Dumb Dumb Dumb - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Dumb Demo Dumb Dumb Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Politics4life
    It is pathetic that Bushy had to jump his parties ship just to get a few votes! Unfortunately your calculations won't equal a victory. Even democrats are smart enough to see through him. Prepare for another 4 years of MS!
    Wow....really?....do you hate your kids, too? They just might have an opinion that differs from you..........

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    FORT MYERS, Fla. (August 25, 2012) – In an unprecedented show of support for a partisan free Lee County Sheriff’s Office, the Democratic Party of Lee County together with the Florida Democratic Party have voted to endorse Lee Bushong as their candidate for Lee County Sheriff.

Mr. Lee Bushong will be on the November ballot.

The overwhelming show of support catapults the Lee Bushong campaign into the forefront of the race for Lee County Sheriff. Democrats from all over Lee County have contacted Mr. Bushong to show their strong support for his partisan free vision for the Lee County Sheriff’s Office. Enthusiasm for Bushong’s plans to reduce crime, rein in the budget and launch progressive law enforcement programs to make Lee County safe once more have swept through the Democratic Party, adding another well aligned partnership to a leadership vision that is proving to be more impactful than any other in recent Lee County history.

Sandy McClinton, Chairwoman of the Democratic Party of Lee County Florida says of Bushong “when he spoke at one of our Lehigh Acres meetings recently, they really loved him.”

Mr. Bushong has already begun sharing his vision with Democrats, Republicans, Independents and No Party Affiliated citizens throughout Lee County. When asked about the progress he was making Mr. Bushong said “We are making great progress in our vision of a safer Lee County. The citizens understand the extreme neglect that their Sheriff’s Office has been put through and they want progress. People are tired of reading about people killing innocent people. People here are afraid and have lost confidence in the leadership of the current sheriff.”

We also asked Mr. Bushong how he feels about the unprecedented endorsement. “I am very pleased that the Democratic Party of Lee County together with their state level counterparts has welcomed me. They understand that for too long and to the point of catastrophic failure, the Sheriff’s Office has been corrupted with a twisted version of politics that no party really wants. They understand that the increase in crime all across Lee County is an unfortunate outcome of such failure. I am very thankful and I will do my best not to let Lee County down.” Bushong said.

Members of the Lee Bushong campaign have said that the starter pistol has gone off and they are running full steam ahead. They are pumped up, energized, organized and ready to share Bushong’s vision with Lee County. One campaign volunteer said “Lee is a natural leader. He is more qualified, more accomplished, better educated and cares very deeply about Lee County. We will all benefit from his leadership.”

Dems don't have a dog in the fight so they HAVE to go with something...........

Quote Originally Posted by vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    FORT MYERS, Fla. (August 25, 2012) – In an unprecedented show of support for a partisan free Lee County Sheriff’s Office, the Democratic Party of Lee County together with the Florida Democratic Party have voted to endorse Lee Bushong as their candidate for Lee County Sheriff.

Mr. Lee Bushong will be on the November ballot.

The overwhelming show of support catapults the Lee Bushong campaign into the forefront of the race for Lee County Sheriff. Democrats from all over Lee County have contacted Mr. Bushong to show their strong support for his partisan free vision for the Lee County Sheriff’s Office. Enthusiasm for Bushong’s plans to reduce crime, rein in the budget and launch progressive law enforcement programs to make Lee County safe once more have swept through the Democratic Party, adding another well aligned partnership to a leadership vision that is proving to be more impactful than any other in recent Lee County history.

Sandy McClinton, Chairwoman of the Democratic Party of Lee County Florida says of Bushong “when he spoke at one of our Lehigh Acres meetings recently, they really loved him.”

Mr. Bushong has already begun sharing his vision with Democrats, Republicans, Independents and No Party Affiliated citizens throughout Lee County. When asked about the progress he was making Mr. Bushong said “We are making great progress in our vision of a safer Lee County. The citizens understand the extreme neglect that their Sheriff’s Office has been put through and they want progress. People are tired of reading about people killing innocent people. People here are afraid and have lost confidence in the leadership of the current sheriff.”

We also asked Mr. Bushong how he feels about the unprecedented endorsement. “I am very pleased that the Democratic Party of Lee County together with their state level counterparts has welcomed me. They understand that for too long and to the point of catastrophic failure, the Sheriff’s Office has been corrupted with a twisted version of politics that no party really wants. They understand that the increase in crime all across Lee County is an unfortunate outcome of such failure. I am very thankful and I will do my best not to let Lee County down.” Bushong said.

Members of the Lee Bushong campaign have said that the starter pistol has gone off and they are running full steam ahead. They are pumped up, energized, organized and ready to share Bushong’s vision with Lee County. One campaign volunteer said “Lee is a natural leader. He is more qualified, more accomplished, better educated and cares very deeply about Lee County. We will all benefit from his leadership.”

Dems don't have a dog in the fight so they HAVE to go with something...........

xxxxx loser :evil:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234