Dumb Demo Dumb Dumb Dumb - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Dumb Demo Dumb Dumb Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Balls
    We shall see when we play back for the Dems the Aryan's remarks about Obama this year and in the past. Don't get nervous now and don't count on that job Mikey promised you just yet.
    Brass you are way too funny! It must be nice living in delusional land. At least every day is a happy day! Lol! I don't know how team LB plans on making all these playbacks??? LB has such a huge purse full of money I'm sure all those playbacks by smoke signal are going to work out well! The only things that are going to be up in smoke are your career and your hopes of ever coming back to LCSO. Have fun in delusional happy land and next week we can't wait to hear you telling us the Democrats gave LB $150k to help fight the evil MS :lol:

[quote=Too funny]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brass Balls":15g3d2y4
    We shall see when we play back for the Dems the Aryan's remarks about Obama this year and in the past. Don't get nervous now and don't count on that job Mikey promised you just yet.
    Brass you are way too funny! It must be nice living in delusional land. At least every day is a happy day! Lol! I don't know how team LB plans on making all these playbacks??? LB has such a huge purse full of money I'm sure all those playbacks by smoke signal are going to work out well! The only things that are going to be up in smoke are your career and your hopes of ever coming back to LCSO. Have fun in delusional happy land and next week we can't wait to hear you telling us the Democrats gave LB $150k to help fight the evil MS :lol:[/quote:15g3d2y4]

Hang in there my man and keep thinking its all about Spence's and the trial lawyers money. If you are old enough to remember the Vietnam war, the US and all her money took on a third world country and came home with our tails between our legs.

Yeah, and I'm sure Bushy would be so proud of your endorsement coupled with the coment of a hard fought loss by our military. You are pathetic. Your exactly the type of idiot we need to get rid of in this agency. It's not the union board members or MB the email king that is sinking us, it is morons like you that are bringing us down.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass balls
    Hang in there my man and keep thinking its all about Spence's and the trial lawyers money. If you are old enough to remember the Vietnam war, the US and all her money took on a third world country and came home with our tails between our legs.
    Oh I remember the Vietnam War and it makes me sick you compare that war to this political race. There were over 200,000 US Men who died in that war. You are a POS to say are men and women who served in that war came hom with their tails between their legs.

I'm sure the closest you been to war is watching Saving Private Ryan or playing Call of Duty video games.

I think you need to change your name from Brass Balls to Jane Fonda you POS!

[quote=Too funny]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brass balls":1z712843
    Oh I remember the Vietnam War and it makes me sick you compare that war to this political race. There were over 200,000 US Men who died in that war. You are a POS to say are men and women who served in that war came hom with their tails between their legs.

I'm sure the closest you been to war is watching Saving Private Ryan or playing Call of Duty video games.

I think you need to change your name from Brass Balls to Jane Fonda you POS![/quote:1z712843]

If you are going to bust his brass balls check your facts first. Officially there were 58,272 American service men and women killed or missing in action during the Viet Nam war. Real vets know this number very well as they see it every time they visit the wall. You will be taken more seriously if you state facts rather than emotions.

[quote=Too funny]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brass balls":1crhmxse

I think you need to change your name from Brass Balls to Jane Fonda you POS![/quote:1crhmxse]

Too funny...what you are is too stupid. My brother fought with the third Marines at Khe Sanh and Hue City in 1968. You obviously know nothing about Vietnam, I could not fight alongside him for two reasons; at that time they would not allow two brothers in the same war theater and two I was just graduating high school as the war was ending in May of 1975. You are neither a cop or a historian, the war took approximately 57,000 American lives and not 200,000 you dimwit. I made this comparison to simply show that a wealthy nation with its all resources could not defeat a third world country. Rarely, if ever were our soldiers defeated by the enemy in any battle. You are a kid, I notice that you know about Call of Duty Video games...dimwit. All you have to do is go to Lee's website and see that an Army Col. and Marine Col. have endorsed Lee. The Army Col. was a Special Forces Col. who fought in Vietnam and the Marine Corps Col. also fought in Vietnam and called in every airstrike at Khe Sanh during the siege of the base. I'm proud to know both of them and call them friends. Now get back with Mikey and the Girl Scouts...dimwit!

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Checker
    If you are going to bust his brass balls check your facts first. Officially there were 58,272 American service men and women killed or missing in action during the Viet Nam war. Real vets know this number very well as they see it every time they visit the wall. You will be taken more seriously if you state facts rather than emotions.
    Your right my emotions did get the best of me! 200,000 + were about the total of men and women who died, were totaly disabled, sustained multiple amputations plus the thousands who suffered menatlly.

Its hard not to get emotional when so many people sufferd.

Jane and you can go to hell ....! POS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brass balls
    I made this comparison to simply show that a wealthy nation with its all resources could not defeat a third world country. Rarely, if ever were our soldiers defeated by the enemy in any battle.
    We had the resources and we should have used them but the US adhered to the Geneva Conventions where the emeny didn't.

[quote=No Bushy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brass balls":1zry3z53
    I made this comparison to simply show that a wealthy nation with its all resources could not defeat a third world country. Rarely, if ever were our soldiers defeated by the enemy in any battle.
    We had the resources and we should have used them but the US adhered to the Geneva Conventions where the emeny didn't.[/quote:1zry3z53]

This is what comes of letting political leaders rather than military ones make field decisions on how to run and win a war. Kinda like what is happening now at LCSO, letting a politician play sheriff. If you are happy with the way things have been going here for the last 8 years then vote the politician back in, if you are not happy then vote a real sheriff into office.

Quote Originally Posted by No Loss
    This is what comes of letting political leaders rather than military ones make field decisions on how to run and win a war. Kinda like what is happening now at LCSO, letting a politician play sheriff. If you are happy with the way things have been going here for the last 8 years then vote the politician back in, if you are not happy then vote a real sheriff into office.
    The major problem is there is No one running Qualified to be a Sheriff except for the Current Sheriff. Plus everyone running is playing politician! You can't say one is not playing the game....First I'm a republican, then when I can't win I change my political party to No Party Affiliation (NPA) so I can still be on the ticket. When I realize I still can't win I beg and cry to the Democrats and beg for help! Classic Politician!

You can't say... not me when your obviously and clearly showing everyone your playing the game..... Sorry :snicker:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast