Boynton Bch pursuit & shooting video

Boynton Bch pursuit & shooting video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vRpbnq1DKQ

I'm sure we would've let this guy go. Let's just bury our heads in the sand and pretend these things don't happen. Maybe after the election we can try this novel appraoch called police work. Maybe not.

Re: Boynton Bch pursuit & shooting video

No, we wouldn't have let him go. However after the first shots by the first officer he walks up again and fires more into the car!! BSO would have pulled an IA on you and the SAO moron Satz would be looking to indict us!! great job BBPD. STAY SAFE EVERYONE

Re: Boynton Bch pursuit & shooting video

I don't know what led up to the chase or the shooting but let's look at what occurs afterwards. This is a great training video on what not to do. Again I'm not Monday morning quarterbacking but let's take our time after something like this. I know adrenaline and emotions overtake rational behavior but please don't run up to a car after you just shot into it. More than likely someone inside was armed. You can't see through the back dark tinted window to know if someone is hiding waiting for the right moment to pop up and shoot you as you run around the back of the car for no reason. Take cover and wait. Time is on OUR side and we need to utilize it. These guys are lucky and we are lucky we didn't loose another brother. Be safe out there boys and girls and think before you act.