Sgts unoin board not communicating - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sgts unoin board not communicating

You complain about not getting raises, know you complain about not getting a bonus, you get an email, and theb complain about that too. Something you should realise you have went 6 years with no pay raise, that's 25% of your career. You will never make it up. The bonus doesn't do shit for the future. Keep backing this piss poor administration, and you will go 10 years with no raise, and no one to stand up for you. Good job looking into the future.

You are the epitome of ignorance! You should at least make the effort to proofread your post.

You must be a union member. Your grammar is incorrect. You punctuation is incorrect. Your spelling is incorrect. And, you facts are incorrect. I guess any information from the union at this point is better than no information.

Quote Originally Posted by unreal deal
    So let me get this straight. There was a date set for the 12th which is plenty of time to clear this mess up and before October 1st. The union requested it moved to the 20th which would put the ruling past October 1st and past the deadline for the bonus. It’s like these guys are planning a game of chicken with the Sheriff and all of us are in the middle. Thanks for screwing me and my family. The union wasn’t voted out because of $$$$, don’t they get that????? WTF. I can see why they (union) didn’t say shit to no one about what they were doing. Union communicate?! They don’t what to communicate (other then fluff) because they don’t want us to see the real BS. I wonder how JL likes his new fancy office while I’m melting in this pickle suit.
    Take a look at the extension order, the Sheriff's lawyers requested the extension. So who is playing the games?

http://perc.myflorida.com/co/schedul...x?CaseID=30040

Can we please watch our language! I have had to clean up almost every post here (That ticks me off) and this it no way for professionals to talk in public. You know what I am talking about. I know you all use that language around each other and want to emphasize your dislike for what is taking place, however use your professional language here please? I don't mind the back and forth, actually I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest7
    Quote Originally Posted by unreal deal
    So let me get this straight. There was a date set for the 12th which is plenty of time to clear this mess up and before October 1st. The union requested it moved to the 20th which would put the ruling past October 1st and past the deadline for the bonus. It’s like these guys are planning a game of chicken with the Sheriff and all of us are in the middle. Thanks for screwing me and my family. The union wasn’t voted out because of $$$$, don’t they get that????? WTF. I can see why they (union) didn’t say shit to no one about what they were doing. Union communicate?! They don’t what to communicate (other then fluff) because they don’t want us to see the real BS. I wonder how JL likes his new fancy office while I’m melting in this pickle suit.
    Take a look at the extension order, the Sheriff's lawyers requested the extension. So who is playing the games?

http://perc.myflorida.com/co/schedul...x?CaseID=30040
    I don't see that on any of those documents. It only says that the Sheriff is unopposed to IUPA's motion. Stop your deception! That's what caused the downfall of the Sgts Union in the first place!

Actually, it very CLEARLY states, "The Lee County Sheriff's unopposed motion to continue.....". Meaning, the Sheriff himself owns the motion, not the union. Note the possessive apostrophe s attached to "sheriff".

Quote Originally Posted by just clearing up
    Actually, it very CLEARLY states, "The Lee County Sheriff's unopposed motion to continue.....". Meaning, the Sheriff himself owns the motion, not the union. Note the possessive apostrophe s attached to "sheriff".
    After observing the various posts on this forum, and the incessant urge to proofread, correct, and suggest grammatical, spelling, and associated erratum, you really are experiencing OCD in this area and have missed the very calling that you so desperately crave. Attached is a link for you.

http://www.online-writing-jobs.com/j...ading-jobs.php

Law Enforcement is certainly not the arena you seek.

After observing the various posts on this forum, and the incessant urge to proofread, correct, and suggest grammatical, spelling, and associated erratum, you really are experiencing OCD in this area and have missed the very calling that you so desperately crave. Attached is a link for you.

http://www.online-writing-jobs.com/jobs ... g-jobs.php

Law Enforcement is certainly not the arena you seek.
    While I am confident that I would be adequately compensated in one of these jobs, my heart is, in fact, in law enforcement. Thank you for your concern, however. I merely wished to clarify an obviously ignrant persons misunderstanding. I do appreciate you acknowledging that I was correct, though. :evil:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123