Sgts unoin board not communicating
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sgts unoin board not communicating

Why aren’t Sgts union board members communicating with the Sgts

Re: Sgts unoin board not communicating

What is happening with the appeal? :roll:

Why are you concerned? You and others sucked up 2 ms, to oust the union thinking that by selling ur souls 2 ms, you would gain an advantage and get promoted during the next 4 years...reap what u sow...many like our swinging sgt., as reported on this site, have written numerous emails, supporting the ousting of the union, now you have a concern? I guess that you have finally realized that ms, can't take care of everybody, because there will only be so many promotions, so now you want the union... join the band wagon of those that have written numerous emails, and have even donated money to re-elect ms, in the hopes of getting promoted....oh and by the way all of those self serving emails...everybody knows that they written in an attempt to suck up 2 ms, and he knows it....try try again.....

Quote Originally Posted by do what you said
    The hearing is set for September 20th. Then another 15 days to see if someone appeals the hearing officer to the commission.

Quote Originally Posted by IUPA 4 EVER
    Why are you concerned? You and others sucked up 2 ms, to oust the union thinking that by selling ur souls 2 ms, you would gain an advantage and get promoted during the next 4 years...reap what u sow...many like our swinging sgt., as reported on this site, have written numerous emails, supporting the ousting of the union, now you have a concern? I guess that you have finally realized that ms, can't take care of everybody, because there will only be so many promotions, so now you want the union....fuk..u.... join the band wagon of those that have written numerous emails, and have even donated money to re-elect ms, in the hopes of getting promoted....oh and by the way all of those self serving emails...everybody knows that they written in an attempt to suck up 2 ms, and he knows it....try try again.....
    Yea all the 50 plus sergeants are suck ups. This couldn't possibly have anything to do with educating ourselves and figuring out where all the self interest really was! Both boards reak of back door deals that didn't work out when fishy got smoked. The unions are doing such a great job giving raises that ccpd and fmpd keep coming over here. Funny how all the unions are giving their troops the middle finger lately. Don't believe me, ask our brother dept's and the fire fighters or an ems chopper pilot! Maybe your next post will actually have some truth to it.

How many meetings did anyone of you attend ? But now you want 2 worry about the feature of the union? Seems like you figuered out, that some protection is better than no protection, and that ms, can and will only take care of his chosen few...It it wasn't for the fear that some of you have, that you wont be promoted for backing the union, we wouldn't be in this position....at least I don't contribute financially and suck up 2 ms, with frivolous self serving emails...anyone that's been here long enough knows that some union protection is better than none...

You die hard union guys are pathetically protectable, angry no matter what, and a big part of the detriment of the moral. Did it ever dawn on you that a few people just wanted to know? Personally, I have a life, family and work my ass off. I am sorry I don’t have time to attend hours of meeting over the past18+ months that ended up with NOTHING. Now looking at it I am glad I didn’t go to too many of them. What a waste of time that would have been. Unorganized bunch of grab asses. Some of you guys are real jerks. And you wonder why some people talk crap about this union.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by do what you said
    The hearing is set for September 20th. Then another 15 days to see if someone appeals the hearing officer to the commission.
    Thank you! Was there an earlier date for the hearing? Why was it changed?

It was set for the 12th, but the union asked for an extension.

Gentleman use your common sense and realize that this nothing more than a pissing match. The union knows they have lost. This tactic is nothing more than a screw you for voting them out. They know that by appealing this your going to lose money. So much for the majority. Someday the simple minded will figure out what this is really all about!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast