Monitor Program
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monitor Program

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Monitor Program

Your Chief has decided that your agency will join Monitor Program. In short, your agency will appoint one or more Monitors to monitor the Message Board. Just like Moderators they will NOT have access to IP Addresses. The only thing that Monitors will be able to do, is Temporarily remove a post. Then a full Moderator will have to review it, to make sure that it is a violation of the Terms of Use before it is permanently deleted. To read more about Monitors click here http://www.leoaffairs.com/message-boards/moderation/.

Your agency has selected Commander Yvonne Little to be the first Monitor. Her id on the Message Board will be Monitor YL. I understand Commander Little's position in your agency, and it will NOT be a conflict, as she will NOT have any access to privileged information, like IP Addresses, and any action he takes will be temporary and subject to review by a full moderator.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Re: Monitor Program

It's easier and cheaper to appoint a monitor than pay for marriage counseling , I say!

thats pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It's easier and cheaper to appoint a monitor than pay for marriage counseling , I say!
    Sure is :snicker: LOL! :devil:

You mean Mrs. Phone Threats Paredes, is the monitor???

Answer me this; Does she monitor with or without the revolver over the phone?

Medley I/A CAse#: BLah BLah BLah !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobie's Ghost

Lorraine Lorraine....you *****,,,,click click!!!!

Let the games begin!

Who's Mrs Paredes? Who is Lorraine?

[quote=History Buff]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tobie's Ghost":25ym56b6

Lorraine Lorraine....you *****,,,,click click!!!![/quote:25ym56b6]

It was actually, click, click, click

Wow, what a turn of events for you Mrs Jinetera. Looks like all of your efforts to effectively terminate your officers for, uhh, nothing , failed in full circle fashion.

I would be totally embarrassed to come to work tomorrow and gave the mayor. Especially since now you dont have Pizzi to face anymore.

Your managerial skills have been called impotent, uncharismatic, deceptional and misguiding.

I hope that the River Cities Gazette accurately reflects your failure (x3) as an incompetent politically appointed chief.

Jack.....I guess you were right after all. you just may yet become the chief by default. At least temporarily.

So much for all those secret meetings huh chief? Speak up, we can't hear you. Stand closer to the microphone please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast