Melissa Bailey
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Bailey

Melissa Bailey

The court system worked today and Melissa Bailey was found guilty. It took three years but justice has finally been served. It too bad that the most she can get is life for what she did.

Re: Melissa Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by CCSO Turnkey
    The court system worked today and Melissa Bailey was found guilty. It took three years but justice has finally been served. It too bad that the most she can get is life for what she did.
    Thats why your a "GAURD" and NOT a judge :x

I’m not sure what you’re trying to get at. Are you seriously trying to defend a woman that sexually assaulted her own daughter from birth to 18 months? You’re right that I’m not a judge. She was found guilty by a court of law. As a “guard” I have to deal with her and others like her on a daily bases. Bailey never claimed she didn’t do it. She claimed that she never hurt her baby and that her baby enjoyed it.
    If you’ve never worked in corrections you can’t understand the depth of depravity of these people. Many make no apologies for what they have done, or even attempt to deny it behind the walls of the jail. They look for angles and ways to get away with it. I’ve been told by a few child molesters that I shouldn’t knock it until I tried it. We had one that somehow got the contents of his smart phone downloaded onto his discovery disks. On it he had several images and even video of the underage girls he had victimized. Being that it was his legal work we were told we couldn’t deny him access to it. He would insist on viewing it every day and brag about it. He would ask us if we’d like to see some pictures of some naked girls that he banged. After looking at them he would go back to his cell and masturbate for an hour. These are the types of people my brother officers and I deal with day in and day out so you can sit back oblivious and be an asshole.

Well said turnkey!

I’m not sure what you’re trying to get at. Are you seriously trying to defend a woman that sexually assaulted her own daughter from birth to 18 months? You’re right that I’m not a judge. She was found guilty by a court of law. As a “guard” I have to deal with her and others like her on a daily bases. Bailey never claimed she didn’t do it. She claimed that she never hurt her baby and that her baby enjoyed it.
    If you’ve never worked in corrections you can’t understand the depth of depravity of these people. Many make no apologies for what they have done, or even attempt to deny it behind the walls of the jail. They look for angles and ways to get away with it. I’ve been told by a few child molesters that I shouldn’t knock it until I tried it. We had one that somehow got the contents of his smart phone downloaded onto his discovery disks. On it he had several images and even video of the underage girls he had victimized. Being that it was his legal work we were told we couldn’t deny him access to it. He would insist on viewing it every day and brag about it. He would ask us if we’d like to see some pictures of some naked girls that he banged. After looking at them he would go back to his cell and masturbate for an hour. These are the types of people my brother officers and I deal with day in and day out so you can sit back oblivious and be an asshole.
    Go to law school for 8 YRs, Then call me back, PEE ON :!:

Quote Originally Posted by YOUaGAURD
    Go to law school for 8 YRs, Then call me back, PEE ON :!:
    As if that's a requirement for the road! Get real! This turnkey is better spoken than most of the road guys. Do you believe in the constitution? A turnkey has the same amount of right to speak as anyone else in this forum. They deserve a voice too!

I was just happy to see a post about something other than who we are going to elect.

CCSO Turnkey
    I cleaned up the thread due to the troll here. I'm sorry you fed him/her and they continued. What you wrote was very well written and true. So keep the faith and all will be better in time, or so I have been told. As for most of the inmates, them some sick scumbags.

I found this site as I was searching for any information I could find about Melissa Bailey. I am a relative of the victim in this case, on her father's side. I would like to thank Mr. Turnkey for doing his job everyday and for keeping my family safe. It is us, the public in general, and my family, the victims of crimes in particular, that he is working for, and of course I wanted to convey that this is greatly appreciated. Melissa Bailey bit a guard in the County Jail, so I know your job can be extraordinarily difficult. To me you are not just a "gaurd". You are a hero. Please accept my great appreciation for what you do daily.
    I would also like to thank everyone across the Internet in general for the support they have shown us during the past three years or so. It has been a difficult time for my family, waiting for this to be over. Knowing that so many people were as shocked by this crime as we were felt very supportive. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by sunpuppy
    I found this site as I was searching for any information I could find about Melissa Bailey. I am a relative of the victim in this case, on her father's side. I would like to thank Mr. Turnkey for doing his job everyday and for keeping my family safe. It is us, the public in general, and my family, the victims of crimes in particular, that he is working for, and of course I wanted to convey that this is greatly appreciated. Melissa Bailey bit a guard in the County Jail, so I know your job can be extraordinarily difficult. To me you are not just a "gaurd". You are a hero. Please accept my great appreciation for what you do daily.
    I would also like to thank everyone across the Internet in general for the support they have shown us during the past three years or so. It has been a difficult time for my family, waiting for this to be over. Knowing that so many people were as shocked by this crime as we were felt very supportive. Thank you again.
    I am so sorry for this difficult ordeal that your family has gone through. Miss Bailey is truly a sick individual, as well as her co-defendant. I believe I can speak for all the Correctional Deputies that have dealt with her on a daily basis and our brother Law Enforcement Deputies who were able to put together a solid case against her, thank you for your support. Thankfully with the efforts of the CCSO, we were able to get her daughter away from that situation and hopefully that young girl will be able to grow up, not remembering the horrors that occurred early in her childhood. If that child is now with you, help this child with the gift of a second chance at a normal life. I hope to hear of her doing great things in the years to come.

I find it disturbing that you are so emotionally attached to this case. This tells me that you may not be able to perform your job without bias toward certain inmates. This means trouble for you and the agency in the form of bad press and a major lawsuit. You need to reassess your career choice before bad things happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast