Loftus Retiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loftus Retiring

Re: Loftus Retiring

Here's a fact the mayor told Jimmy White Gloves pack your shit I dont want to see your crying face around here any more, get your boots on the ground and take a hike. I understand Annette Mccully was out of the office today and Angus jimmys butler was in tears at the press conference. Those two shit birds should watch their asses because mccully is gonna be a secretary again and angus ought to polish up those captain bars

Hey Jimbo
    Congrats on the shortest tenure as a director of mdpd you do nothing phony

CARMA IS A ***** ISNT IT BOYS AND GIRLS

Quote Originally Posted by Glad to see him go
    Here's a fact the mayor told Jimmy White Gloves pack your shit I dont want to see your crying face around here any more
    That's a fat lie and you know it. What really happened is he is tired of the bullsh*t, plain and simple. Sorry people but Jimenez winning re-election was the last straw.

Do you really believe he was sick of the BS you Kool Aid drinker. Okay, lets use your theory and that of him being a cops cop and looking out for the troops. So, the Mayor wins and in 36 hours he is summoned to the Palace and in the middle of the week and middle of the day it strikes him to bail because he is sick of the BS - if you really know how it works you would know he was called in and told to leave by the time the Mayor is sworn in again. Also, all of a sudden he needs to burn his crazy amount of leave he has on the books - which by the way would go far beyond October 1. Back to looking out for the troops. We are in the midst of trying to get the budget going with Community budget meetings taking place and in September we have budget hearings followed by approval. Great time to leave?? Who will fight for us and ensure we get the $$$ we need?? John Rivera?? Perhaps the same guy who did it for the past 2 years?? - Nope, he is on vacation but then again he didn't fight for our budget anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glad to see him go
    Here's a fact the mayor told Jimmy White Gloves pack your shit I dont want to see your crying face around here any more
    That's a fat lie and you know it. What really happened is he is tired of the bullsh*t, plain and simple. Sorry people but Jimenez winning re-election was the last straw.

"as far as it being a fat lie", SORRY MY GOOD MAN THE INFORMATION IS REAL AND NOT A LIE DONT BELIEVE THE BS COMING FROM LOFTUS' OFFICE, (THE SHORTEST TENURE OF ANY MDPD DIRECTOR) AND THE ONLY THING FAT AROUND THERE IS ANGUS BUTLER, WHERES HE GONNA GO NOW. WHAAAAAAAA :evil:

I see no reason for name calling or threats. There may be some truth to both sides of the story. I don't think it was a big secret that Loftus was saying that if Gimenez was elected, that he was out. He may have be called in, I'm sure the story will get out sooner or later.
    Whether you like him or hate him, the fact is that he took over during very difficult times and had to make ALOT of tough decisions. I'm sure that a lot of people did not like loosing those nice cushy positions, which explains why some people hate for the guy.

For those of you that are cheering, please tell us who can or could do a better job as director? Who is a better leader and has the charisma to lead this department? I don't see a single person in the rank of chief and above. I would like to see a "cop" and "leader" run this department, not some paper pusher!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
    I see no reason for name calling or threats. There may be some truth to both sides of the story. I don't think it was a big secret that Loftus was saying that if Gimenez was elected, that he was out. He may have be called in, I'm sure the story will get out sooner or later.
    Whether you like him or hate him, the fact is that he took over during very difficult times and had to make ALOT of tough decisions. I'm sure that a lot of people did not like loosing those nice cushy positions, which explains why some people hate for the guy.

For those of you that are cheering, please tell us who can or could do a better job as director? Who is a better leader and has the charisma to lead this department? I don't see a single person in the rank of chief and above. I would like to see a "cop" and "leader" run this department, not some paper pusher!
    I agree!

Spiderman--Spiderman-- He can do what no man can !!!!

The reality is that te average uniform cop is the one that is going to suffer, as always.

The command staff is going to demand more with less. We've been operating like this for years now; we are tired and fed up.

Sorry residents of dade county.... I hope you enjoyed that 20 dollar savings in property taxes. You are now getting what you paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by vato1
    The reality is that te average uniform cop is the one that is going to suffer, as always.

The command staff is going to demand more with less. We've been operating like this for years now; we are tired and fed up.

Sorry residents of dade county.... I hope you enjoyed that 20 dollar savings in property taxes. You are now getting what you paid for.

OYE VATO (I couldn't resist),
    The change is not going to affect the average uniform cop, you are going to still handle your 3.2 calls and write your 1.4 citations and make your .7 arrests per shift. Loftus had nothing to do with your day to day stuff, he was a figure head, a game show host if you will. He is gone because the mayor had enough of his pompous jack ass attitude and he surrounded himself with the same caliber of people.

Keep handling your calls, cites, and 39s and be careful. Dont worry about who the Director is just do your job. This is a cycle the budget is up the budget is down. Those of us who have been arround have seen these cycles before and will see them again.

what happen to the capt. going down with the ship!!!! watch all the rats run now!! it's ok the mayor will have a hard term...dealing with the crime problem that's about to happen

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast