Bring on Bushong
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bring on Bushong

I was just looking at Lee Bushongs Facebook page and noticed that he has the entire Cohen Family supporting his efforts. If your hopes and dreams lie with Lee you better start making additional plans. The more dirt he flings the crazier he is going to look.

Re: Bring on Bushong

Quote Originally Posted by Ready-Set-Go
    I was just looking at Lee Bushongs Facebook page and noticed that he has the entire Cohen Family supporting his efforts. If your hopes and dreams lie with Lee you better start making additional plans. The more dirt he flings the crazier he is going to look.
    I guess having the Cohen family as his supporters beats having the **** Spence family. How is this Mike and **** organized crime syndicate doing?

I have to say I support the Sheriff on blocking Lee Bushong from sending political emails to our work email addresses. I do not care about Bushong or what he has to say. I do not want to have to waste my work time reading his garbage, nor do I want to spend the time setting him up as a spammer. I don't support you, wont support you, and will encourage others not to support you. I say this as a cop and a taxpayer. Quit this - like everything else and move on with your life. When you have to take money from your children to run your campaign you have proven who you are to me, once and for all.

http://www.news-press.com/article/20120 ... od|mostcom

Quote Originally Posted by 2funny
    Hey ****nut - I'm talking to you No SPAM. Go **** yourself. And its obvious your Mike Scott you bald headed goombah.

Like the dildo you are Mike Scott, I can wait to shove you up your own ass.
    First I am not Mike Scott. I have a full head of hair. However, I am an employee who supports Mike Scott. I am sorry you have a different opinion, but I respect that you do. I have worked with LB since he started with LCSO and have my own reasons for not wanting to support him. If I did, I would email him. If i don't then obviously I don't want to hear what he has to say. If you do, great create an email account (for free) and email Lee with your address. I'm sure he would love to send you all kinds of Anti-Mike Scott information, that you will then be free to forward on to whomever you would like.

So, "2funny - ****nut" shove it in your own ass as you seem to like to do that type of thing. :devil:

hey Fat Jim - it's over so keep your foul mouthed daughter off here. pray with tim you make it to march. fat chance slim. for somone who everyone thought was smart your pretty dumb

Do we have to read this shit all over again. Tell you what, keep up where fishy left off with ur fantasy land and watch bushy fall harder than the first punk. You guys really need to get out of that bubble and see what the real world is looking at. I feel bad for the people who are throwing their asses in the wind to back another pied piper who is going to get torn up like the other second coming. We all heard the whinners talk about fishy and his greatness and how 3 out of 1000 supported Mike. Thats the type of crap these idiots actually believed, just before he got ***** slapped back to the basics. And no thanks Lee, I will keep my take home car and not worry about my boss coming unglued and running away when a little pressure presents itself. You were a little do boy that was made into a Lt. because DF needed someone who couldnt think for himself and wouldnt question anything. There is no way in hell you have what it takes to lead the good men and women of LCSO. You couldnt even keep a handle on a handful of troops, much less 1600.

By JL the cards are now stacked against you! Dumb dumb move. More to come

Funny how all you punk ass kids (reason is I remember when yall were hired) have not learned a damn thing about being deviant, dastardly, or absolutely politically evil.

All these names mentioned are an absolute joke. What is the command structure at the SO now?

Besides BB and BH being in admin, I guess that GA, in up there, and RH, but I have not been around for a bit of time. If somebody will give me the basic upper staffing I can tell you some funny ass shit probably about every single one of them. GA in Bonita Springs in the days of the OLD sub on reynolds street, hell come to think of it our days go back to the OLD health dept on Anderson Av before the Justice Center was even built.

And yes these guys and gals whom were hired since then have got some FUNNY shit about them. OH the stories. Especially when un named locked himself in the backseat of his patrol car because a bull chased him out in Lehigh. AHAHAHAHAH.

So please catch an old timer up on whos who in the ol green zoo. Lets really get this stuff going. CID / Narc? Bottle rocket fights between them at the old health dept.

Let er rip! Have some fun and lighten up. May give yall some better insight.

Not quite old enough to use a flintlock and black powder.

Post Re: Bring on Bushong

Quote Originally Posted by No SPAM
    I have to say I support the Sheriff on blocking Lee Bushong from sending political emails to our work email addresses. I do not care about Bushong or what he has to say. I do not want to have to waste my work time reading his garbage, nor do I want to spend the time setting him up as a spammer. I don't support you, wont support you, and will encourage others not to support you. I say this as a cop and a taxpayer. Quit this - like everything else and move on with your life. When you have to take money from your children to run your campaign you have proven who you are to me, once and for all.

http://www.news-press.com/article/20120 ... od|mostcom
    Hey NO SPAM....you know that does not matter what you say, do or wish, LB will win----that is a FACT! ....that is why you are scared and talking garbage online. How pathetic.....LOL
    :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by saygoodbye
    ...you know that does not matter what you say, do or wish, LB will win----that is a FACT! ....that is why you are scared and talking garbage online. How pathetic.....LOL
    :lol:
    They say a person who can see perfectly but is placed in a cave in total darkness will go blind in several weeks.

You and Brass Balls have proven, he who has their head up LB's ass for more then several weeks will also go blind but with additional side effects of insanity and delusions.

LB will win....OMG :lol: LMFAO!!! :lol: You are truly delusional :lol:

Wake up call...!! You and LB are going to continue to be losers and we don't need November to prove it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast