PPO- Be Aware!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PPO- Be Aware!!

Re: PPO- Be Aware!!

Don't spit in the air, fatty. You know what happens when you do that. tsk tsk.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven. :mrgreen:

ahhhhhhhh siiiiiiiiiiiii heven donde esta tu madre me la heche anoche :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by icu2 911
    ahhhhhhhh siiiiiiiiiiiii heven donde esta tu madre me la heche anoche :snicker:
    Seriously? OMG I can't stop laughing at your stupidity. Are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today? If you want to attempt insulting someone at least be creative and learn how to spell. It's heaven, not heven. ::rolls eyes::

OR for mom insults you can do a few of these that are much funnier:

Your mom is so dumb she stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to say go
    Your mom is so dumb she stared at the orange juice bottle cause it said concentrate
    Your mom is so fat that when she stepped on the scale it said one at a time please
    Your mom is so fat you could slap her legs and ride the waves
    Your mom is so dumb she sold her car for gas money
    Your mom is so fat she got baptized at Sea World
    Your mom is so stupid she got locked up in a super market and starved
    Your mom is so fat she walked out in high heels and came back in flip flops
    Your mom is so fat when her beeper goes off, people think she's backing up

See me for tips anytime.
    :mrgreen:

Hey fatty with the ten chins! I am the button on your blue shirt. I just wanted to let you know that you are suffocating me and stretching me beyond my means. You can't fit 2 tons in a 1/2 ton shirt! My button friends on your pants also agree. The tread holding me to your shirt is won't be strong for long. Please find clothes that fit you. Try finding clothes in the Husky section. Thanks you and I hope you listen to me. You can take your two friends to help you choose something.

A little harsh don't you think?

Hey rooks, please don´t get in the habit to talk too much on the radios, don´t be like a certain officer we have on mids, the two tallest ones, we don´t need to know you 19 someone for faulty equipment etc.., keep it short and simple. Kiss. :cop:

We heard enough of yall while working graduation traffic.

Mr boton I think the button on her shirt was popping out because your she was watching your daddy blowing me while I was eating your mama out. By the way has your daddy grew any inches lately ?? The last time I saw him he was still to my knees. Must be hard Being in the position he is in he has to blow his way just to get you up to go work in another agency . Then again is he your daddy?? The tide is high. Btw did he clean the load I left him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leftaload
    Mr boton I think the button on her shirt was popping out because your she was watching your daddy blowing me while I was eating your mama out. By the way has your daddy grew any inches lately ?? The last time I saw him he was still to my knees. Must be hard Being in the position he is in he has to blow his way just to get you up to go work in another agency . Then again is he your daddy?? The tide is high. Btw did he clean the load I left him ?
    So....you're saying you're bisexual male that likes to get blown by a man while you eat a woman? Once again, let me remind you. If you are going to TRY and insult someone, at least use some type of intelligence.

Seriously, you talk so much shit, I don't know whether to offer you a breath mint of toilet paper. :mrgreen:

Le gusto el rabo encendido a tu pai y me gusto el bacalao de tu mai dile a MH loque digo para que lo bore el moderador que tira la piedra y se esconde tiene que se Indio

Quote Originally Posted by Rabo
    Le gusto el rabo encendido a tu pai y me gusto el bacalao de tu mai dile a MH loque digo para que lo bore el moderador que tira la piedra y se esconde tiene que se Indio
    Now I know for sure you are stupid. You can't write in English OR Spanish. How do you walk and breath without special assistance? HAHAHA Poor fellow..it must be hard to be you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast