wake up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wake up

Re: wake up

Who's the stout looking Deputy at 1:52 and then the dude shooting the .44 Magnum?

At 2:37 is what I find interesting, I am surprised he still knows how to shoot a gun. Did he hurt his knee in the making of this movie?

:lol: at 157 its Chief Shults (pottorff, I know nothing ) and the 44 kid is Captain kangaroo (hill). neither of which add up to a pimple on a real cops ass.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 13
    :lol: at 157 its Chief Shults (pottorff, I know nothing ) and the 44 kid is Captain kangaroo (hill). neither of which add up to a pimple on a real cops ass.
    :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol:

I will say this; I worked for Glades County and have left. What is being posted is VERY TRUE!!! Most deputies will not talk negatively because they are afraid that it will get back to #2 or his wife and then you are a target. Whiddon is a figure on a leader #2 runs everything. His boys dictate how things run and the public needs to see this and beg for change. Things need to change very badly before the tax payers have to pay out of their pockets. There are too many people that are supervisors that are not held accountable for their actions and too many supervisors that do not supervise any one. Maybe thing will change in 2016 hope pray!! :cry: :? ops: :evil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12