wake up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wake up

wake up

:cop: You all need to wake up if you think Whiddon is the man you want to keep. He does not like women on the road and has none on the road and never will. He knows nothing about his agency only what the Chief lets him know. He interferes with investigations which has had two deaths, a traffic homicide and a shooting. I venture to guess that it wont be long until he is indited and some of his staff with him. read newszap.com, forums,glades county. WOW.

Re: wake up

Its not Whiddon is a bad guy most people actually like him. He is not running the show. If you talk to people who work there they will tell you that the place is run by the chief and his cronies. Thus may be the kiss of death.

It seems like everybody on EVERY department forum on LEOAFFAIRS comes to ***** about their administration. I thought Glades S/O was one of the better S/O's in the area? Most of the Deputies I talk to seem to really enjoy working there. They also seem to have some of the best equipment in the area and the pay is not bad compared to other small S/O's in the area.

well then you must have only talked to the one or two that are the in club because i am friends with most of them and they are sick of the chief using the equip like its his own to go hunting on the res. and tired of the lead by intimidation and no raises in seven years. :evil: but dont worry guys it will get better when Wilson wins.

The TRUTH can be hurtful....Soon the real pain will begin.

Well people come to this site to complain and moan about all the bad in the departments. Glades County has not been on this site ever; till some people who had departed the department decided to use it as a site to politically advance another person in a sad attempt to get back at a the administration to which he left.....

I have met with many of the Deputies in the agency and have heard very little complaints about the current administration. Most are excited about the tools they receive to do their job and that they are happy where they are. I don't see many of the Deputies leaving the department so that must say something. I am sure there is more to each of the stories then what is being played up on this site and the other site NEWSZAP.

Everybody has an opinion. Some are more detailed than others. Clear, concise and declarative statements of FACT are on the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTebXgHfX_Q

At 1:57, Is that the Chief Deputy everybody is *****ing about? Who is the beauracrat looking guy at 2:27?

I see Everyone is drinking the Moore Haven water again..... :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest75
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTebXgHfX_Q

At 1:57, Is that the Chief Deputy everybody is *****ing about? Who is the beauracrat looking guy at 2:27?

NO 157 is a chief but over jail operations, 227 is the training Sgt. :cop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast