Union Dues
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Union Dues

Union Dues

If any of you communist union morons still think that your dues are going toward the betterment of this agency or toward the betterment of you individually, then this is a must read.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/union-p ... for-obama/

AFL-CIO/IUPA will be stumping for the Prez.

You are cops, you should not be this gullible. Wake up and learn where your dues really go!

Re: Union Dues

Uh....I know where the money is going....So whats your point? Maybe if I stop paying dues and Mit Romney comes down and saves us we will all gets raises.....

I dont understand what you are trying to say.

The union has not done one damn thing for the troops. But your officers still take their pay, out of your dues, before sending the rest of your $500 per deputy/per year straight to Kenya.

The union is a racket and is run by organized crime and communists, who I am sure, thank you for the donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellas
    The union has not done one damn thing for the troops. But your officers still take their pay, out of your dues, before sending the rest of your $500 per deputy/per year straight to Kenya.

The union is a racket and is run by organized crime and communists, who I am sure, thank you for the donation.
    You're an idiot. Try educating yourself before you open your trap.

I am very educated on the subject of labor unions. Which issue shall we discuss first? The history of organized crime's relationship with labor unions? Or would you prefer to talk about the teachings of Karl Marx and how they have been adopted by modern unionization. Maybe we should talk about Richard Trumka's history with both communism and criminal syndicates? I think we should start with this question, "What has IUPA done for the members employeed by the Lee County Sheriff's Office?" The only thing IUPA has done so far, is remove $500 from the paychecks of deputies who voted them in, in order to get a raise. How ironic can ignorance be?

Currently, my favorite topic of discussion with regards to labor unions, especially police unions, is how AFL-CIO supports the nationwide occupy movement, going as far as paying protestors to march, vandalize, burglarize, and terrorize the public, all the while throwing rocks, bottles, urine, and molotov ****tails at the police who are members of the same union.

The union tolerates you ONLY for the money that you give them, without that you are nothing to them. Even with that, they do nothing for you.

"What has IUPA done for the members employeed by the Lee County Sheriff's Office?" ?
    1. Got rid of the physical performance test you had to pass at "super-man" standard.
    2. Preserved health insurance
    3. Maintained take home cars
    4. We NOW get paid OT for working late/over
    5. College Tuition Reimbursement was on chopping block.
    6. They try to fill zones (although many zones still go unfilled, they sometimes call people in for OT to cover zones)
    7. Most IMPORTANTLY - UNION IS TRYING TO NEGOTIATE A STEP-PLAN. GIVE IT TIME TO AT LEAST MAKE IT TO ARBITRATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "What has IUPA done for the members employeed by the Lee County Sheriff's Office?" ?
    1. Got rid of the physical performance test you had to pass at "super-man" standard.
    2. Preserved health insurance
    3. Maintained take home cars
    4. We NOW get paid OT for working late/over
    5. College Tuition Reimbursement was on chopping block.
    6. They try to fill zones (although many zones still go unfilled, they sometimes call people in for OT to cover zones)
    7. Most IMPORTANTLY - UNION IS TRYING TO NEGOTIATE A STEP-PLAN. GIVE IT TIME TO AT LEAST MAKE IT TO ARBITRATION.
    The union did not preserve the current health insurance. The administration retained it for us, with or without union interference it would have stayed.

The union did nothing to maintain take home cars. That policy has been in place for years and was NOT on the chopping block ever.

The union did not ensure that zones are filled and did nothing to retain tuition reimbursement.

The union will be trying to negotiate a step plan for the next 30 years. It will be the carrot on the stick, meant for jackasses to follow while continuing to pay dues.

The only thing I MAY give you is the OT, however I have always preferred comptime. The rest of your points are a blatant pack of damn lies.

It is amazing to me that you can try to claim that the perks that we have always had, are only here because of the union. If you really need to find someone stupid enough to believe that propaganda, go talk to anyone waving a blue and yellow sign!

Do any of you unionites have anything else to say? I know that the truth hurts, but you should try to educate yourselves before making such a large investment. BHO came to power making empty promises also.

Do any of you unionites have anything else to say? I know that the truth hurts, but you should try to educate yourselves before making such a large investment. BHO came to power making empty promises also.
    What do I have to say? I pay dues, and I support the union...I don't agree with you. But I respect you....

If you don't like the fact that I pay dues...How does that hurt you? If you don't like the union, but I do...How does that hurt you? If I have a different opinion that you...How does that hurt you?

You might not like the union, and I agree it might be going tomorrow...but don't denounce me because I believe in something different than you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast