Poison - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poison

Re: Poison

A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity or public figure. "Groupie" is derived from group in reference to a musical group,[1] but the word is also used in a more general sense, especially in casual conversation. The word "groupie" is commonplace, a derisive term used to describe a particular kind of female fan assumed to be more interested in sex with rock stars than in their music.[2]

Quote Originally Posted by RookieBlue50
    A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity or public figure. "Groupie" is derived from group in reference to a musical group,[1] but the word is also used in a more general sense, especially in casual conversation. The word "groupie" is commonplace, a derisive term used to describe a particular kind of female fan assumed to be more interested in sex with rock stars than in their music.[2]
    I guess we are still talking about the HUGE white elephant in the room. Yeah she's a groupie, Not a 33 my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by keepdeleting
    Club X I feel so bad that you didn’t get your turn but then again I’m sure if you look down I’m sure couldn’t find it.

In regards to the department whore, she has not resigned. She is alive and well. An earlier post described her as a venomous snake. That’s a huge compliment. I’d call her a sloppy elephant with a face of a buffalo.

This civilian employee has as much power as the chief of police. How sad is that. This Department relies on a vindictive, corrupt, evil, sloppy civilian to make law enforcement administrative decisions. What a joke!!!

Karma is the key word in this situation. She won this time around. But make no mistake. All eyes are on you. And these eyes in particular are very dangerous. Word to the wise, you better be on your best behavior. You have received a lot of passes, way too much!!

Running people without a credible reason is illegal per FDLE Standards. You can’t hide that. Your trick is that you use someone else’s certificate but make no mistake about it. The same cameras you use to throw other people under the bus are going to be used to nip you in the butt.

You have to get it through your saggy, wrinkled head of yours that you are not a cop. You might have been ran through by several of them but that doesn’t make you one. And you can have this “CIT” Certification, but if I recall correctly, you could only use the skills you supposedly learn in a communication capacity, not law enforcement. This means you cannot respond to a Mental Illness call and speak with the patient. That’s a cops job. So stop that. Last time I checked Florida State Statue defines this behavior as obstruction of justice. Luck you someone who was on the scenes didn’t put you in handcuffs. Not because they didn’t want too but maybe because the department does not issue leg irons which is the only restraint that can be used to secure your wrists.

You better behave sweetheart. Don’t think that those phonies are going to protect you. The “Detective” you are with now is gonna croak soon. The Sarge with Down syndrome and his vibrater partner who work “DB” are wannabes who have no clue as to what is going to come down. And when it does I want to see what kind of loyalty they have for you.

The officer was handed up was done a favor not an injustice. At the end of the day she is out of that so called department and that is the best scenario for anyone who would like to do real police work.

As far as the buffalo goes, good luck to you. You are going to need it. Keep talking and walking around like you are something special. The look on your face when we are done with you will make it all worth it.
    Someone needs to go back to school! Florida State Statute doesn't have an "Obstruction of Justice" Statute. It was a County Ord. but FIU doesn't enforce county ord. so it would be a statute. But WE ALL KNOW who is the author of the above post. Dont we?

:devil:

Really?? You expected someone that didn't even have one 39 in their brief stint here prior to getting fired to know what is really what? Are you surprised??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Club X I feel so bad that you didn’t get your turn but then again I’m sure if you look down I’m sure couldn’t find it.

In regards to the department whore, she has not resigned. She is alive and well. An earlier post described her as a venomous snake. That’s a huge compliment. I’d call her a sloppy elephant with a face of a buffalo.

This civilian employee has as much power as the chief of police. How sad is that. This Department relies on a vindictive, corrupt, evil, sloppy civilian to make law enforcement administrative decisions. What a joke!!!

Karma is the key word in this situation. She won this time around. But make no mistake. All eyes are on you. And these eyes in particular are very dangerous. Word to the wise, you better be on your best behavior. You have received a lot of passes, way too much!!

Running people without a credible reason is illegal per FDLE Standards. You can’t hide that. Your trick is that you use someone else’s certificate but make no mistake about it. The same cameras you use to throw other people under the bus are going to be used to nip you in the butt.

You have to get it through your saggy, wrinkled head of yours that you are not a cop. You might have been ran through by several of them but that doesn’t make you one. And you can have this “CIT” Certification, but if I recall correctly, you could only use the skills you supposedly learn in a communication capacity, not law enforcement. This means you cannot respond to a Mental Illness call and speak with the patient. That’s a cops job. So stop that. Last time I checked Florida State Statue defines this behavior as obstruction of justice. Luck you someone who was on the scenes didn’t put you in handcuffs. Not because they didn’t want too but maybe because the department does not issue leg irons which is the only restraint that can be used to secure your wrists.

You better behave sweetheart. Don’t think that those phonies are going to protect you. The “Detective” you are with now is gonna croak soon. The Sarge with Down syndrome and his vibrater partner who work “DB” are wannabes who have no clue as to what is going to come down. And when it does I want to see what kind of loyalty they have for you.

The officer was handed up was done a favor not an injustice. At the end of the day she is out of that so called department and that is the best scenario for anyone who would like to do real police work.

As far as the buffalo goes, good luck to you. You are going to need it. Keep talking and walking around like you are something special. The look on your face when we are done with you will make it all worth it.
    Someone needs to go back to school! Florida State Statute doesn't have an "Obstruction of Justice" Statute. It was a County Ord. but FIU doesn't enforce county ord. so it would be a statute. But WE ALL KNOW who is the author of the above post. Dont we?

Soooooooo to the brain who stated "obstruction of justice," doesn’t exist.... LMAO.. Here is how I am going to answer you.. Miami Dade County annually, this means yearly, publishes a reference book called The Law Enforcement Handbook. FIU provides their officers with the state edition. This means no County Ordinances are included. Chapter 843 of the FLORIDA STATE STAUES provides the reader with some, not all, Obstruction of Justice Laws. To what “ordinance you are referring to, I have no clue. But my question to you is the following:

The scenario used above that you went out of your way to highlight, what law does it fall under???

Now to VG’s Finest: Do you know what goes on in FIU??? Let me play it out for you.

I read an earlier post on the FIU Forum trashing the sh*t out of 2 PPO’s for doing what seemed to be police work. FIU has always and still has the reputation of the administration frowning upon their officers doing police work. So if you are a PPO, who wants to be active and take on the world, what happens? You know the stories.. So a PPO who sees this and decides that they aren’t going to do anything, you can’t blame them. FIU is filled with horror stories and they only play out for the people who see this career as a meaningful one.

Another term that you used was “FIRED.” No one was fired bro. As a matter of fact a lot of people have resigned but as of lately no one has been fired.

VG’s Finest Huh? You are trashing someone for not making a “39.” What the f*ck do you know about a “39.” Last time I checked VG is the size of not even a football field. No disrespect to the good guys you have over there but don’t come on here acting like a Super COP when the biggest collar you have ever made was a DWLS at best.

What people need to realize is that no matter who’s is guiding the ship, FIU is always going to be a joke. Their poster COP is a retired officer over the age of 50 who has no ambitions other than going home at the end of the day and getting paid. There’s nothing wrong with that. But you have these posers, who can’t do any better and want to act like heroes. These are the people who tarnish that department. A wise old man once told me that no matter where you work a real cop will always have crime to fight. Making a felony arrest for theft over because you have the ability of using cameras to identify an offender is weak. Why don’t you make a plan to catch the subject in the act? Arriving on a call where the victim is stating a student is threatening to kill her via email is not a referral to the student conduct department, it’s a felony papo, you have to act. Setting up a perimeter to TPW skateboarders is outrageous. Making a collar for felony possession and then having a SGT direct the officer to PTA is against the law. I could keep going and going.

You people who get off on seeing other people suffer need to look at yourselves in the mirror. When you make eye contact with that person ask him/her what they have done with their lives. I bet you are going to laugh at the answer. That is why you come on here and vent. Which is fine, that’s what the 1st amendment is for. But remember, you don’t know any about life nor laws. And unless you live on campus remember, when you leave work you are in another jurisdiction, when you want to go out with your friends and family, you are in another jurisdiction. I know who you are, its not one person, it’s a group, and on everything I love, the day you come into my jurisdiction, I want to see how well acquainted you are with the Handbook mentioned above.

AMEN!

We all know no one from VG would enter this type of silly banter! It's a small place with good people....not little caca heads that like to come stir trouble.

Post Re: Poison

Quote Originally Posted by im back...lets dance
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Soooooooo to the brain who stated "obstruction of justice," doesn’t exist.... LMAO.. Here is how I am going to answer you.. Miami Dade County annually, this means yearly, publishes a reference book called The Law Enforcement Handbook. FIU provides their officers with the state edition. This means no County Ordinances are included. Chapter 843 of the FLORIDA STATE STAUES provides the reader with some, not all, Obstruction of Justice Laws. To what “ordinance you are referring to, I have no clue. But my question to you is the following:

The scenario used above that you went out of your way to highlight, what law does it fall under???

Now to VG’s Finest: Do you know what goes on in FIU??? Let me play it out for you.

I read an earlier post on the FIU Forum trashing the sh*t out of 2 PPO’s for doing what seemed to be police work. FIU has always and still has the reputation of the administration frowning upon their officers doing police work. So if you are a PPO, who wants to be active and take on the world, what happens? You know the stories.. So a PPO who sees this and decides that they aren’t going to do anything, you can’t blame them. FIU is filled with horror stories and they only play out for the people who see this career as a meaningful one.

Another term that you used was “FIRED.” No one was fired bro. As a matter of fact a lot of people have resigned but as of lately no one has been fired.

VG’s Finest Huh? You are trashing someone for not making a “39.” What the f*ck do you know about a “39.” Last time I checked VG is the size of not even a football field. No disrespect to the good guys you have over there but don’t come on here acting like a Super COP when the biggest collar you have ever made was a DWLS at best.

What people need to realize is that no matter who’s is guiding the ship, FIU is always going to be a joke. Their poster COP is a retired officer over the age of 50 who has no ambitions other than going home at the end of the day and getting paid. There’s nothing wrong with that. But you have these posers, who can’t do any better and want to act like heroes. These are the people who tarnish that department. A wise old man once told me that no matter where you work a real cop will always have crime to fight. Making a felony arrest for theft over because you have the ability of using cameras to identify an offender is weak. Why don’t you make a plan to catch the subject in the act? Arriving on a call where the victim is stating a student is threatening to kill her via email is not a referral to the student conduct department, it’s a felony papo, you have to act. Setting up a perimeter to TPW skateboarders is outrageous. Making a collar for felony possession and then having a SGT direct the officer to PTA is against the law. I could keep going and going.

You people who get off on seeing other people suffer need to look at yourselves in the mirror. When you make eye contact with that person ask him/her what they have done with their lives. I bet you are going to laugh at the answer. That is why you come on here and vent. Which is fine, that’s what the 1st amendment is for. But remember, you don’t know any about life nor laws. And unless you live on campus remember, when you leave work you are in another jurisdiction, when you want to go out with your friends and family, you are in another jurisdiction. I know who you are, its not one person, it’s a group, and on everything I love, the day you come into my jurisdiction, I want to see how well acquainted you are with the Handbook mentioned above.

AMEN!

Your peessssy state book doesn't have county ordinances because state officers dont enforce county ordinances.

Sec. 21-26. - Firefighters, policemen, service, execution of process; court order; hindering, obstructing justice.

(A)

Prohibitions.
    (1)

It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly resist or obstruct the performance by one, who the person knows or has reason to believe is a police officer or firefighter, of any authorized act within such officer's official capacity.

(2)
    It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly resist or obstruct the authorized service or execution of any civil or criminal process or order of court.

(3)
    It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly obstruct justice. A person obstructs justice when, with intent to prohibit the apprehension or obstruct the prosecution or defense of any person, the person knowingly commits any of the following actions:

(a)
    Destroys, alters, conceals or disguises physical evidence, plants false evidence, or furnishes false information; or

(b)
    Induces a witness having knowledge material to the subject at issue to leave the State or conceal himself; or

(c)
    Leaves the State or conceals himself when the person possesses knowledge material to the subject at issue.

(B)
    Penalties. Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall be punished by a fine not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00) or imprisonment in the County Jail for a term not to exceed sixty (60) days, or by both such fine and imprisonment in the discretion of the court.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

If you were a REAL cop Ms. Tiny Dancer, you would know about the above County Ord.

I can tell that your are TREMENDA ROOKIE with no operational police experience whatsoever! Like the majority of FIU's cops!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

This place is like a bad continuous soap opera only some
    characters dont die or go away. The little girl was too sassy for this
    place in the first place I saw that first hand. The poor little cuban girl didn't
    know who she was dealing with.

A fortune cookie once said "She who sleeps with GOLD BARS wakes up with a dispatch promotion and immunity".
    I guess nobody told her that having photographed indiscretions with
    RT/PC can go a long way. Dispatch is untouchable myself and many
    others have fallen to that fight in the past.
    I guess our older Officers are not warning the younger ones. Watch your back there is always a person standing there with a knife in hand.

Why don't state officers enforce county ordinances?

Quote Originally Posted by why
    Why don't state officers enforce county ordinances?
    You need to read that statute book a little more.. Of course we can enforce county ordinances. Read the statute that deal with State University Police.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast