Poison - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poison

Re: Poison

This civilian employee who has as much power as the chief of police has leaked some vital information. Those who trust her on the second floor BOLO: for this huge sloppy elephant with a face of a buffalo and mouth like radio mambi. Radio Mambi is going around talking about the new potential officers that FIU is looking to hiring having something negative in their background. Chief, shouldn’t this information be confidential?? Why must they tell her all. She has the mouth of blow fish and lies like Pinocchio. She’s losing her hair like she’s losing her mind. She criticized Silva, but she’s doing the same.
    Karma is the key word in this situation. She won this time around. But make no mistake. All eyes are on you. And these eyes in particular are very dangerous. Word to the wise, you better be on your best behavior. You have received a lot of passes, way too much!!

As far as the buffalo goes, good luck to you. You are going to need it. Keep talking and walking around like you are something special. The look on your face when we are done with you will make it all worth it.

She's won nothing. She may think she has won some sort of vendetta and may even feel a bit glorified at this point. But truly she did no real harm that would leave a scar or dent on a truly good person.

The reality of it all though, is that ill-doer feels good about it, but it will never truly satiate her true underlying self-loathing. She must feel lonely and unsatisfied with herself when she continues to behave the way she does. Sadly, she’ll find someone else to badger and may or may not get the same type of results. But mark my words: What you to in good/bad faith comes back 3 fold. I actually feel sorry for her to some extent because it must be hard to live in her skin.

As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.

Wrong initials. Hahaha try again!

:evil: Wrong initials. Hahaha try again!

Quote Originally Posted by wrong
    :evil: Wrong initials. Hahaha try again!
    We know it's you.

And by "we" you mean you and your only 2 friends? :lol: That's all you got left fatty.

Club X I feel so bad that you didn’t get your turn but then again I’m sure if you look down I’m sure couldn’t find it.

In regards to the department whore, she has not resigned. She is alive and well. An earlier post described her as a venomous snake. That’s a huge compliment. I’d call her a sloppy elephant with a face of a buffalo.

This civilian employee has as much power as the chief of police. How sad is that. This Department relies on a vindictive, corrupt, evil, sloppy civilian to make law enforcement administrative decisions. What a joke!!!

Karma is the key word in this situation. She won this time around. But make no mistake. All eyes are on you. And these eyes in particular are very dangerous. Word to the wise, you better be on your best behavior. You have received a lot of passes, way too much!!

Running people without a credible reason is illegal per FDLE Standards. You can’t hide that. Your trick is that you use someone else’s certificate but make no mistake about it. The same cameras you use to throw other people under the bus are going to be used to nip you in the butt.

You have to get it through your saggy, wrinkled head of yours that you are not a cop. You might have been ran through by several of them but that doesn’t make you one. And you can have this “CIT” Certification, but if I recall correctly, you could only use the skills you supposedly learn in a communication capacity, not law enforcement. This means you cannot respond to a Mental Illness call and speak with the patient. That’s a cops job. So stop that. Last time I checked Florida State Statue defines this behavior as obstruction of justice. Luck you someone who was on the scenes didn’t put you in handcuffs. Not because they didn’t want too but maybe because the department does not issue leg irons which is the only restraint that can be used to secure your wrists.

You better behave sweetheart. Don’t think that those phonies are going to protect you. The “Detective” you are with now is gonna croak soon. The Sarge with Down syndrome and his vibrater partner who work “DB” are wannabes who have no clue as to what is going to come down. And when it does I want to see what kind of loyalty they have for you.

The officer was handed up was done a favor not an injustice. At the end of the day she is out of that so called department and that is the best scenario for anyone who would like to do real police work.

As far as the buffalo goes, good luck to you. You are going to need it. Keep talking and walking around like you are something special. The look on your face when we are done with you will make it all worth it.

This is what you call an upset little person who couldn't play everyone with her game. You have what you DESERVE nothing more nothing less.

Good luck rotting away.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahhhhh
    This is what you call an upset little person who couldn't play everyone with her game. You have what you DESERVE nothing more nothing less.

Good luck rotting away.
    Awwww, FIU33...why so angry? Your trash talking and bad deeds coming back to haunt you? Poor 33 is so upset that the tables are turned? It must be sad to have only two friends left. Sucks be you.

You know you’re only one that plays any games. The difference is that more people are awake. The only one who is going rot away is you. Waaaahh <-- perfect screenname for you, btw.

You have so many chins, no one can’t be sure of which you’re going talk trash out of next. Good thing no one important is going to pay attention anymore. :lol:

Yeah i will vouch for that lol I heard that her only 2 friends that she has left is the PPO's father that is in prison and the father of the officer that resigned who was arrested for mf it's hard being lonely

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast