Poison
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poison

Poison

Is the Department whore still getting passed around from investigator to investigator?

Re: Poison

QSL

Instead of picking and degrading your coworkers spend some time picking up a bible . You have so much hate inside. Your threats are unecessary . You have too much time on your hands . Invest your time in loving others God doesn't like ugly . You will one day have to face him .

Quote Originally Posted by Senseless
    Instead of picking and degrading your coworkers spend some time picking up a bible . You have so much hate inside. Your threats are unecessary . You have too much time on your hands . Invest your time in loving others God doesn't like ugly . You will one day have to face him .
    What a beautiful concept! If only you had not walked into half of a thread you clearly know nothing about, making assumptions and judgments on what god does not like.

Either way, last time I checked, it is ok to let people know you are not going to take their crap anymore. Maybe if you knew all the things that vile and retched bottom feeder has done you could preach to her instead! Oh wait, maybe you do know her and feel like you should come to her aide in pity?

It never ceases to amaze me how people go out of their way to hurt others for no real reason other than jealousy or envy. But when the tables are turned, they feel victimized that someone calls them out on their crap.

It's called justice. It's called standing up the face of evil and letting them know you are not going to let them continue to spew their venom and maliciously hurt others.

What that nasty wanna-be should know is that sometimes even bad moments turn out to be blessings in disguise. For the people that snake thinks she hurt, she truly does not know what their blessings may be. For every moment she lies, backstabs and acts poorly towards others...something bigger and greater is watching and keeping score.

Karma: Sometimes it's quick and sometimes it's patient. But it never misses its mark.

Blessing in disguise AHH YES you have come across one . Shame that you once picked up a woman that you actually thought wanted you until she told you how much you owed her . Do I hear PROSTITUTE

Has anyone see the Big White elephant? I have been tracking it for many years but it always seems to Elude me. It's huge, must be at least 2 tons. It's face is diseased and can be unrecognizable at times. If anyone has seen it please inform me.

Be very careful it can be very deceitful and it's bite is highly venomous.

White elephant? No I haven't seen it yet. All though I heard it stampeading around like it was angry. Don't know. I did stick around. I thought I was gonna get eaten, so I ran. I've never been so scared in my life.

"Elephant in the room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss. I guess this an obvious problem overlooked or "let me look the other way." Until Mickey Mouse gets control of his castle and fixes the issue of the "Elephant in the Room." then there will always be mistrust and conflict within the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by RookieBlue50
    "Elephant in the room" is an English metaphorical idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss. I guess this an obvious problem overlooked or "let me look the other way." Until Mickey Mouse gets control of his castle and fixes the issue of the "Elephant in the Room." then there will always be mistrust and conflict within the ranks.
    Well put.

I suspect there are plenty of changes that will be taking place right soon in reference to the elephant in the room. People have woken up and have grown weary of hearing and seeing all types of bad behavior. Things they wont stay silent about anymore. One or two rotten eggs should not be able to silence a larger group of people with better ethics. What's done in the dark, comes out in the light. Exposure is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD50
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieBlue50
    Well put.

I suspect there are plenty of changes that will be taking place right soon in reference to the elephant in the room. People have woken up and have grown weary of hearing and seeing all types of bad behavior. Things they wont stay silent about anymore. One or two rotten eggs should not be able to silence a larger group of people with better ethics. What's done in the dark, comes out in the light. Exposure is inevitable.
    I agree. Most don't realize what good ethics are and thus abuse their power to prove a point or to get ahead. until we come together and face the problems head on, The Magic Kingdom will always be The Magic Kindom.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast