Poison - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Poison

Re: Poison

Quote Originally Posted by FIUVET
    This place is like a bad continuous soap opera only some
    characters dont die or go away. The little girl was too sassy for this
    place in the first place I saw that first hand. The poor little cuban girl didn't
    know who she was dealing with.

A fortune cookie once said "She who sleeps with GOLD BARS wakes up with a dispatch promotion and immunity".
    I guess nobody told her that having photographed indiscretions with
    RT/PC can go a long way. Dispatch is untouchable myself and many
    others have fallen to that fight in the past.
    I guess our older Officers are not warning the younger ones. Watch your back there is always a person standing there with a knife in hand.
    Nothing lasts forever, for ALL evil comes to an end.

Dear Poison
    Why are you so concern? If you have done nothing anything wrong, why fear? I see you going around trying to justify yourself. You have been all over the department huff in and puffin," I have never lied about my times"." I am always where I am supposed to be"?? Come girl, we ALL know the truth. How many times did you leave dispatch to hang out with your 33. You would leave for hours at a time. This admin is weak and you know it. They are not going to go back and check the cameras. Rhino, the problem is not that you did it once you did it plenty of times. Its funny but we know it was more than two handful of times. Oh and it gets better, Most of the time you would leave for more than half a shift. You are a disgrace. Keep doing what you do best, lying, cheating and acting like the victim. You talk bad about everyone. Then you wonder why you are so disliked. Be careful I got my eye on you. I have been in this place long enough and have watched you manipulate the boys on the 2 floor. I can’t wait to see all your hair fall of. Slowly but surely.

Fear and concern is not the question. If indeed she did what you say she did then COME FORWARD WITH THE PROOF AND STOP HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER! you are so sure that it happened then this is your chance. JUST DO IT. or maybe you cant because you have no proof. you do alot of talking and do nothing about it, as for the admin being weak maybe they are for keeping your lazy ass working there instead of doing what you are suppose to do like WORK instead of being so concerned over her every move. sounds like a STALKER to me! and you have your eye on her?? you must because thats all you do. Bro come over to my side and i will show you how to work and be productive instead of wasting time with kid games. grow the fu@k up and stand behind the oath. youre the disgrace because i thought your department had men for officers not computer geeks that wont come out and be men. come do a ride along with us we can show you what a police department really can do. chief bring your guys in and show them how they roll. stop talking about your chief with other departments. we dont care. youre only hurting your department by talking about everyone and how your chief does nothing but is concerned about his looks. dont be jealous or GAY maybe when you grow up you can be just like him.

peace out!

Yeah okay NMPD R.T, The proof is in the cameras. Back in time when dispatch had cameras she would take off.She lied about her hours all the freaking time. If you think for a second anyone in her department will back her up your so wrong. She has tried to fire most of the dispatchers. When someone makes a mistake and she know about it...everyone knows about it. She can't keep her fuk*& mouth closed. The only two that will back her up is M and N thats it. Im not taking about navas because she tried to screw him over manyyy times. Guess what your friend is eveil. I will expose her. I bet you ANYTHING if you tell me who you are i will tell you something she has said about you. Papo she talks about everyone, and she can't keep a secret. Look at the site how many people talk about her. AND EVERYTHING IS TRUE. PEACE OUT

[*]Use your head think about what you wrote " back in time when dispatch had cameras she would take off" the camera was there and if she left it would be recorded. She lied about her time therefore that meant that TF was entering her time being that she is in charge of payroll which meant she is as guilty then as her. Not to mention who was signing her slips. If someone comes up to you, you will tell them what she said about them ? You're as much as a gossiper then. Did you ever stop and think if what is going around is true of what she is saying? Or is it something that was said from one person who seems to be obsessed with her in some way and is making stories up as they go along'. YOU don't have what it takes to expose her , all you do is ALOT of talking on here and a lot of " I WILL EXPOSE HER" come forward with the proof and stop hiding behind your iPhone. This department is getting pretty boring with the postings. A lot of he said she said in one circle going nowhere WHO CARES!! Papo concentrate on your agency's off dutys and take home cars. From what I hear from one of your officer is you don't have mutual aid you don't have take homes and the only ot that you have is a football detail that is locked to one officer because that's who your football team wants. Your agency needs to focus on their future if you plan to stay there because you can't go anywhere else and by the way learn to use the tasers properly so it won't discharge we can give you lessons along with not discharging your firearm during firearms training. Call us we will train you right

Oh wow!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234