Predictions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions

Re: Predictions

So far it looks like the prediction of mass chaos and hundreds or thousands of protester arrests was blown completely out of proportion. Have there been any arrests at all so far? Either Tampa got lucky or somebody had some bad intelligence reports.

How else can you get new vehicles, new uniforms, new riot gear, over 1000 new radios, new observation cameras, new bicycles, etc. None of this would be available if the "anarchists" were not coming to town. Federal money is my money too. Charlotte will be no different, more millions...

Without all those preparations and equipment that you deride we might be facing public demonstrations and disruptions that you would find most distressing. I've attended events that were targets of militants and am appreciative of thorough police security planning.

Voice of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Experience
    Without all those preparations and equipment that you deride we might be facing public demonstrations and disruptions that you would find most distressing. I've attended events that were targets of militants and am appreciative of thorough police security planning.

Voice of Experience

It was a great job by all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12