Predictions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Predictions

I looked through the archives and did not see a topic reference comments/outlook on the upcoming RNC (Armagedden)

Anyone wish to chime in on their observations/predictions. Some of you guys can come up with some funny responses. I need a good laugh.

Re: Predictions

You are making me laugh. Casting for remarks from Deputies that may be used against the agency in future lawsuits after whatever may happen during the RNC. All of us should keep closed lips as you know some idiots will be provoking any response so they can use them against us later. We know we are good at what we do. We are professionals. We are HCSO. We may not be happy all the time but we can and do stand together when we need to. Be safe out there my brothers and sisters. It will be hot in the sunshine of the media cameras.

Lock and load. This is going to get ugly.

We are the lucky ones this year. Every four years we have the big political event. It changes city to city, but the politics of it never change. It is only politicians, Democrats or Republican, getting on TV to speak and get their faces out to the public. If the public only knew how much money was wasted that could be better spent elsewhere, but that is another topic. This year Hillsborough County will benefit so we may get on TV too. I hope it pays off. Go politicians! Help us and our country, or will you be helping yourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by guest 777
    You are making me laugh. Casting for remarks from Deputies that may be used against the agency in future lawsuits after whatever may happen during the RNC. All of us should keep closed lips as you know some idiots will be provoking any response so they can use them against us later. We know we are good at what we do. We are professionals. We are HCSO. We may not be happy all the time but we can and do stand together when we need to. Be safe out there my brothers and sisters. It will be hot in the sunshine of the media cameras.
    Excellent post. Need more of these.

Folks the bad guys/gals are already in town gathering intel and getting acclimated to the weather. Do not respond to this thread or any others that have to do with the RNC.

Quote Originally Posted by FRJ Posse
    Folks the bad guys/gals are already in town gathering intel and getting acclimated to the weather. Do not respond to this thread or any others that have to do with the RNC.
    I agree. Don't give them any intel via this site or any other. Just remember to watch your six and do your best to keep yourself as well as the guy or gal next to you safe.

[quote=The Nitely Blog]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FRJ Posse":x7xkau5p
    I agree. Don't give them any intel via this site or any other. Just remember to watch your six and do your best to keep yourself as well as the guy or gal next to you safe.[/quote:x7xkau5p]

Blog, you dropped the ball..Now the ba$tards know that you are "On the deck, smoking a cigar." Now they will come...... :wink:

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by "FRJ Posse":1mmeg0wd
    I agree. Don't give them any intel via this site or any other. Just remember to watch your six and do your best to keep yourself as well as the guy or gal next to you safe.

Blog, you dropped the ball..Now the ba$tards know that you are "On the deck, smoking a cigar." Now they will come...... :wink:[/quote:1mmeg0wd]

And a mighty fine cigar it is. :snicker: I got a couple extra good Cohiba's if ya want one. Being I don't work for the HCSO any longer and am currently residing out of the State of Florida, let em come. :snicker: :snicker:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast