Nothing will EVER change
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Nothing will EVER change

From someone who grew up in Hendry County and had family members work for HSCO, nothing will ever change there until you vote someone in to office with no good ole boy ties. WS was the worst thing you could have done for the county. When elected he wasn't anywhere near qualified for the position. He had ZERO admin experience. And after four years in office has completely ruined it.

Until the voters of Hendry County decide its ok to vote for someone who isn't a good ole boy or someone who is gonna help them or their families out nothing will change.

In this year's election your best choices are Maldonado from the Democratic side and Chamberline from the Republican side. Two men who could bring a change to HSCO as long as they don't fall into the trap of political favors.

Good luck to the citizens of Hendry County if WS is re-elected. My suggestion would be to do what my family and I.....move.

Re: Nothing will EVER change

Maldonado??? LMFAO.... HELL NO!!! You apparently have no information about his history. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maldonado??? LMFAO.... HELL NO!!! You apparently have no information about his history. :lol:
    You apparently don't have it either. All it takes is one jack ass to start a rumor and off it goes. Say it to his face, if you have the balls. None of them are perfect, including Chamberlain, at least Maldo doesn't have a domestic violence on him. This is fair game, they all deserve a chance, and are far better than what's there.

That's right, nobody is perfect. Let's concentrate on getting WS out. Stop bashing the candidates.

Ok yea I agree WS has got to go, But Maldo, I surely can not and will not support. I know enough about him from first hand experience. WS is out period! Say it to his face? LMFAO I think he is the one that needs to start saying things to peoples faces. We all know what he is doing. A repulican will win the general no matter who wins the primaries anyway. You can thank Obama and Walking small for that. BYE BYE WS, Mini Lee, 491 1/2, Lil buddy, skidmark or whatever else you are called these days.

WS has got to go, I dont give a shit who else wins. I am team ANY BODY BUT WHIDDEN. I dont care if another democrate wins I dont care if a republican wins. JUST GET THAT FOOL OUT OF OFFICE. He has ruined too many lives and has ruined too many things at that Sheriffs Office.. And if he does win the primary then I hope that Maldonado and Beatty band together and put forth all their support to who ever the republican candidate is. GET HIM OUT

None of them are perfect, including Chamberlain, at least Maldo doesn't have a domestic violence on him.
    Dear SM2012 Camp,

When are you going to stop trying to beat a dead, completely decomposed horse to death over the alleged DV case involving MC? We've asked you to tell the entire story, IA and Court dispositions. You remain silent as the unfounded and Nolle Prosse dispositions don't suit your mudslinging needs, yet you keep throwing it out there. We know who you are and who you are working for. We're not Riveria Beach or Pahokee PD, we're the most technologically advanced agency in this state with access to things that would make your head spin.
    What has the MC camp done to you? Are you upset that your made-up facebook person was revealed as a fraud? (Yet you keep trying to post to the newspaper FB pages under this created individual' name). The best question that we have for you is - who is in your primary? The answer is SW and MB, yet you have decided to take on one of the Republicans for what - to muddy up the waters or are you afraid of what MC brings to the race?
    We're on to you, we have your number. You should really focus on your own race instead of counting your chickens before they hatch.

-The Palm Beach Connection

Yes everyone knows who the mysterious fraudulent facebooker is :snicker: what a dumbass for continuing to use it. No one believes anything he posts anyway. Dirty politics at its best. I've noticed there are no dirty politics happening on the republican side. However on the democratic side You have SM and SW playing the dirty dirty like a fiddle. :roll:

I guess you didn't read my post. I said the best from the Democratic side. He is running against WS and MB. Nothing more needs to be said about either of the two because one has ruined HCSO and the other doesn't have anywhere near enough experience. As for SM he does have a past.....but who doesn't??? Best possible DEMOCRATIC candidate.

I also agree that no matter who wins the primaries that a republican will be in office.

It is obvious that nothing has changed down there and such why I posted this. Its time for a change down there and if everyone can agree to that than maybe Hendry County has a chance.

SM is NOT the best democratic crandidate. Put the alcohol down or quit drinking his kool aid. What a joke :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast