Using employees, sad! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Using employees, sad!

The problem with this forum is only current and past LEO's post and/or read it. The Hendry county residents need to get on here or we will have another four years of this mess. Believe me, there are still many stupid WS supporters in hendry county. One week left to pass the word and vote this crooked idiot and his crew out.

Cool Re: Using employees, sad!

I kinda like the impression he does of Judy KK by far the best, then of course his rendition of Clyde the Orangutang comes in close. The time he walked behind Ms. Taylor and doing Clyde was a classic, or he thought so.

He is so sold on the fact that HE thinks everybody loves him, and that he is SO funny. And SO smart. Everything is okay as long as it is him that gets to make fun of it, and as long as it is NOT about him. Make it about him or make him feel stupid and watch the color changes to his face. Of course he has made fun of everyone. Too bad Super D has never seen the impression of him.

If I was Ms. Taylor, the very next time I was in meeting or in session and WS showed up I would ask him to " DO CLYDE". Time for all to see these shenanigans. Or maybe Judy KK needs to press him about his rendition of her. All is funny to him.

8 days and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepersCreepers
    I kinda like the impression he does of Judy KK by far the best, then of course his rendition of Clyde the Orangutang comes in close. The time he walked behind Ms. Taylor and doing Clyde was a classic, or he thought so.

He is so sold on the fact that HE thinks everybody loves him, and that he is SO funny. And SO smart. Everything is okay as long as it is him that gets to make fun of it, and as long as it is NOT about him. Make it about him or make him feel stupid and watch the color changes to his face. Of course he has made fun of everyone. Too bad Super D has never seen the impression of him.

If I was Ms. Taylor, the very next time I was in meeting or in session and WS showed up I would ask him to " DO CLYDE". Time for all to see these shenanigans. Or maybe Judy KK needs to press him about his rendition of her. All is funny to him.

8 days and counting.
    That will never happen in front of Janet Taylor or Super Dave...he would be found without many "votes" after that...

Alot of people know about it, well people know about alot of stuff he has done or is doing. I think he has already lost a bunch of votes. Remember alot of the sheriffs office employees are from Hendry County and the majority of their friends and families will vote for whoever that employee says to vote for. So just imagine all those lost votes. He only won by 1% or so last election, he has lost far more than that. So I am pretty sure he needs to be prepared to say bye bye. I was at the publix in Riverdale a few days ago and even heard people talking about how bad he was. How embarrassing for Hendry County.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiddenISNUMBER1
    You know what? You are pitiful. You think that Sheriff Whidden is making us go out and campaign? Get a life you moron. We support him because we believe in him. He has done good thins with his time in office. You are the ones that will suffer when he wins again. Then maybe you will see the light. That he is here to stay because he is one of the best Sheriffs in Florida. Maldonado is a crook, and Beatty is an idiot. We have no worrys

First off, no and I mean NO one will actually beleive this is a Deputy, because NOT one of them would EVER come here and make such a ridiculous statement. What a joke!! Why would ANY Deputy or civilian for that matter support someone who:

Tells a battered Deputy that he will not press charges on a convicted felon for beating him up :evil:

Talks a victim out of pressing charges on a convicted felon :evil:

Leave Deputies short on the road, where they have no back up :evil:

:shock: Request Deputies to come out and campaign for him (SO inappropriate) :evil:

:evil: Openly lie in a forum and say he hasnt hired any family members, among many, many other bullshit lies

:evil: Poor management of the budget, and to change those cars with that peice of shit wrap... Remember when Ronnie Lee did the same thing and Whidden talked so much shit about it?? whatever Ronnie Whidden.

:evil: hanging out at the local latin clubs, making deragatory statements to women and flashing a flashlight on there asses... Embarassing the shit out of us :evil:

:evil: making false promise after false promise after false promise.. LIE LIE LIE

I could go on, and on, but do I really need to? No because everyone already knows all these things and THIS is why you do worry. If you had "no worries" then you would have not come here with that line of garbage, SO do us all a favor and crawl back into your hole and play with your redneck treasures as long as you can still have them!!

Do me a favor and have that black car detailed for me before you turn it in!

Oh my god, glad I read this. I heard about some of this stuff but not all of it and I'm sure there really is so many other things.

This type of information needs to be on newzap or facebook or something. People need to know this stuff!!! Obviously the employees know and some of there family memebes, but im talking about citizens that have no connection to the SO, who might have no clue.

My husbands cousin works for the Sheriffs Office and he was telling me how bad it was at the SO and he emailed me a link to this site. I am a Hendry County citizen and I wish I would have known about this type of stuff sooner to let all my friends and family know. My email will be burning up solid for the next few hours. I am sending a link to this site to everyone I know!!! I will be participating in voting this guy out! and I am a Democrat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12