Using employees, sad!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Using employees, sad!

I hear that whidden is using and or making Deputies go out and campaign for him. What a shame! Those poor deputies have no business getting involved with his mess. I feel bad for them. Does he really expect them to say no? Yea right a one way ticket to the unemployment line under this tyrant. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have been mutual, but after hearing this.. You have lost my vote and all my family members votes! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Using employees, sad!

You know what? You are pitiful. You think that Sheriff Whidden is making us go out and campaign? Get a life you moron. We support him because we believe in him. He has done good thins with his time in office. You are the ones that will suffer when he wins again. Then maybe you will see the light. That he is here to stay because he is one of the best Sheriffs in Florida. Maldonado is a crook, and Beatty is an idiot. We have no worrys

hey dumbass, you really think that telling us that they are not pressured to campaign that they are doing it on their own? please. WS is feeling the pressure so much now that he is willing to go at any length to try to win. which of course is purely futile. if a deputy sheriff gets involved in campaigning shame shame shame on them. let the cards fall where they may. it is a dangerous position to be in when you do not need to be in such, and you had better hope to hell your boy does win.

i would rather think besides pressuring them, and telling them all it is their fault if he does not win, and using the guilt trip on them, there are those who are ass kissing suck ups that are resorting to try to win over WS. if that is the case they are dumber than speculation can even begin to foster.

you are the morons, by getting involved and participating in a situation that reeks of corruption and alleged criminal activity. in other words you are becoming as guilty as he is. bad place to be.

What inbred does not know how to spell worries? You should have to be able to pass a test to vote. That would solve problems.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiddenISNUMBER1
    You know what? You are pitiful. You think that Sheriff Whidden is making us go out and campaign? Get a life you moron. We support him because we believe in him. He has done good thins with his time in office. You are the ones that will suffer when he wins again. Then maybe you will see the light. That he is here to stay because he is one of the best Sheriffs in Florida. Maldonado is a crook, and Beatty is an idiot. We have no worrys

I don't know about them but I think youre an idiot. :snicker: You also must be one of his "goons" that we hear so much about. That or maybe you are trying to PROVE your loyalty out of fear and/or cowardice. Wouldn't be surprised if youre hanging around his house on the weekends offering to do chores or wash the airboat (that is when youre not holding campaign signs.) Praying secretly that he loses in 9 days so you can move on to fullfilling all the pledges you are making to the other candidates behind the scenes. Don't worry you are not alone, there are at least one or two others out there who trade secrets and lie to ws, mumbles, manhands, and super D daily. That one female court deputy comes to mind. Kissing tail from 9-5, befriending walking smalls wife, and all the while privately "collaborating" behind the scenes. Tell me fencerider how does one walk upright without a spine??

First off, no and I mean NO one will actually beleive this is a Deputy, because NOT one of them would EVER come here and make such a ridiculous statement. What a joke!! Why would ANY Deputy or civilian for that matter support someone who:

Tells a battered Deputy that he will not press charges on a convicted felon for beating him up :evil:

Talks a victim out of pressing charges on a convicted felon :evil:

Leave Deputies short on the road, where they have no back up :evil:

:shock: Request Deputies to come out and campaign for him (SO inappropriate) :evil:

:evil: Openly lie in a forum and say he hasnt hired any family members, among many, many other bullshit lies

:evil: Poor management of the budget, and to change those cars with that peice of shit wrap... Remember when Ronnie Lee did the same thing and Whidden talked so much shit about it?? whatever Ronnie Whidden.

:evil: hanging out at the local latin clubs, making deragatory statements to women and flashing a flashlight on there asses... Embarassing the shit out of us :evil:

:evil: making false promise after false promise after false promise.. LIE LIE LIE

I could go on, and on, but do I really need to? No because everyone already knows all these things and THIS is why you do worry. If you had "no worries" then you would have not come here with that line of garbage, SO do us all a favor and crawl back into your hole and play with your redneck treasures as long as you can still have them!!

Do me a favor and have that black car detailed for me before you turn it in!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

:evil: Poor management of the budget, and to change those cars with that peice of shit wrap... Remember when Ronnie Lee did the same thing and Whidden talked so much shit about it?? whatever Ronnie Whidden.
    And I shall call him Mini Lee....mwuaahhhaaaaaaa :devil:

To WhiddenIsnumber1

Okay first off you're a dumbass the reason why people write on here about WS is because he sucks. WS is the worst sheriff in the history of HC. I don't think that there's one normal person in this county that will vote for him. I believe that if there was anybody normal they would not vote for this dumbass again. Ladies and Gentelmen you really need to wake up and smell the coffee WS really really sucks. If there was anything in the world that I as a deputy would love the most is to see WS and his goon squad leave this county on a rowboat in the river and never return. I also hope that he pops a hole at the bottom of his rowboat so that you can drown. This is the word of every real deputy who is not part of his goon squad. My your ass gets handed to you on August 14 you piece of dog shit.

I agree with the rest, this guy is the worst Sheriff I have ever worked for in my law enforcement career! Walking around making stupid cricket noises and other weird noises in the public, constant racist jokes towards black people (ask him about his clyde impression) because he thinks its funny. Its unprofessional and embarrassing.

If he truly wanted what was best for this county he would drop out of the race right now, he knows he is not fit for the position. I could only imagine that the title of Sheriff and its salary are the only reasons he is running.

There is no way I would put my job on the line and go out and help this guy campaign. Its not worth it and neither is he. I hope he loses, we want something different and better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I agree with the rest, this guy is the worst Sheriff I have ever worked for in my law enforcement career! Walking around making stupid cricket noises and other weird noises in the public, constant racist jokes towards black people (ask him about his clyde impression) because he thinks its funny. Its unprofessional and embarrassing.

If he truly wanted what was best for this county he would drop out of the race right now, he knows he is not fit for the position. I could only imagine that the title of Sheriff and its salary are the only reasons he is running.

There is no way I would put my job on the line and go out and help this guy campaign. Its not worth it and neither is he. I hope he loses, we want something different and better!!
    I have seen this first hand at Sonny's BBQ in Clewiston and it is VERY embarrassing....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast