Well Whore-Gate finally Spills Over Into Clearwater... LOL
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Re: Well Whore-Gate finally Spills Over Into Clearwater... L

I am also asking that any of you HONEST officers that wish to provide information regarding the corruption of Clearwater Police officers feel free to contact me at rrahl31@yahoo.com.

If you send something you can send it anonymously, or openly and ask that I not devulge the source, which i will NOT do if asked. I can also put you in contact with Mike Deeson at Channel 10 if you want to be part of the upcoming news story like in the recent Deputy Paul Martin stories based on this same common denominator Laura McLynas.

Hooray for the station lawyers!! You have made many innuendos with absolutely zero in evidence or verification, it looks like you are nothing but a sore looser sowing sour grapes. Time to put up or shut up, Rahl. Otherwise take your posts to someone elses board and leave us alone.

Sorry to say the same thing on two posts, but the message is the same.

Lightbulb Re: Well Whore-Gate finally Spills Over Into Clearwater... L

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Briscoe
    Hooray for the station lawyers!! You have made many innuendos with absolutely zero in evidence or verification, it looks like you are nothing but a sore looser sowing sour grapes. Time to put up or shut up, Rahl. Otherwise take your posts to someone elses board and leave us alone.

Sorry to say the same thing on two posts, but the message is the same.
    Yeah, they usually initiate criminal actions against officers with zero evidence. LOL :snicker:

Now that retort looks like solid evidence and/or verification of your innuendos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Briscoe
    Now that retort looks like solid evidence and/or verification of your innuendos.
    Take it up with the mods. Every time I post the facts, they delete them. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. lol

Besides LB, you are nobody special so you can wait just like everybody else till the 10TV aires the stories.

Rahl, did you actually say that LB is nobody special? That is classic. Aren't you a car salesman? What have you ever done that is special? Have you ever risked your life for someone else? Nope? Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm
    Rahl, did you actually say that LB is nobody special? That is classic. Aren't you a car salesman? What have you ever done that is special? Have you ever risked your life for someone else? Nope? Didn't think so.
    :snicker: I never said I was anyone special. I compile data in a usable format to get bad guys. I enjoy what I do. I like to see pompous arrogant assholes with badges brought to justice. It's like a hobby of mine. :snicker:

And spare me the "cops are heroes" routine. I've seen enough evidence on what most cops are really like and I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl
    :snicker: I never said I was anyone special. I compile data in a usable format to get bad guys. I enjoy what I do. I like to see pompous arrogant assholes with badges brought to justice. It's like a hobby of mine. :snicker:

And spare me the "cops are heroes" routine. I've seen enough evidence on what most cops are really like and I'm not buying it.
    Finally your true color are coming out. "most cops" you really have no clue what most cops are like. If you hate cops so much why waste so much time on a LEO website? And don't tell me it's about shining a light on corruption because we know that's just an excuse. You should get a real hobby like golf or just spend more time selling crappy overpriced cars to suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

Finally your true color are coming out. "most cops" you really have no clue what most cops are like. If you hate cops so much why waste so much time on a LEO website? And don't tell me it's about shining a light on corruption because we know that's just an excuse. You should get a real hobby like golf or just spend more time selling crappy overpriced cars to suckers.
    Your post already proves my point exactly. YOU are pompous and arrogant just by what you posted above. The fact that you seem SO worried about what I do clearly indicates that you have a pile of dirt you don't want exposed too. I would be willing to bet that you KNOW you are tied up in this same mess and your name IS going to come out also. You are probably K.M., or T.J.M., or C.D. or J.Y. one of the many others in Clearwater that are tied to the Laura McLynas scandal. But coming out on the LEO forum and making assinine comments about what James McLynas may do for a living isn't going to stop this Tsunami.

Maybe the " Tsunami" will blow Rahl back onto someone elses site, and get him off of ours. All talk, no facts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast