Another endorsement for Fisher - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Another endorsement for Fisher

What's REALLY funny is all you idiots who put your careers on the line for a guy who is SO devoted to run for sheriff he waited until the last minute to resign, ONLY raised a measly 21K, waited till the LAST minute to get petition cards signed, banked on garnering strong union support in the worst economy since WW2, banked on wide agency support like the current sheriff did, DID mention positions of power to many on the chart who have already told too many people in the agency to retract that now, has openly threatened to harm agency personnel for supporting the man who signs their check (never been done before, and, worst of all, has divided this agency and turned people against each other worse than any other sheriff's election in history. This is the worst run campaign ever seen and TF can thank himself for losing the race and NOBODY else

No thank, MS, who gave back millions, instead of raises. As he stated in his own pompus email, he can move money where he wants recall PURSE STRINGS. But wait now you fools give him money to cover your own ass to reward a man who has done nothing for LEO'S in six years. ****ing idiots. At least some will stand up to this ****ing tyrant, ego manic.

Keep'm comming, the endorsement show who the best candidate is and who the next sheriff of Lee County will be. TF has gotten every major endorsement in the county and MS got none. PSSSST, change is a comming!!!!!!

All the major USELESS endorsements. Newsless Press and the Naples Daily Rag....LMAO! Look at all the money with votes it's bringing in from all the major endorsements!...LOL

Even Shoap raised more money then TF.

[b]@HaHa Funny- your right. I believe Shoap had just under Three Hundred Thousand Dollars when MS beat him. Your point is??????

PSST, Change is a comming!!!!! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Suckas
    [b]@HaHa Funny- your right. I believe Shoap had just under Three Hundred Thousand Dollars when MS beat him. Your point is??????

Suckas your right it was alot under Three Hunderd Thousand.... :roll: LMAO Try 27K for Shoap. MS was 260K

Sometimes a little knowledge or even a little research on your part would help.

Oh and change is comming.... After MS wins! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by HAHA Funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckas

Suckas your right it was alot under Three Hunderd Thousand.... :roll: LMAO Try 27K for Shoap. MS was 260K

Sometimes a little knowledge or even a little research on your part would help.

Oh and change is comming.... After MS wins! :lol:
    He may be able to buy another election but he will never be able to buy the true qualities of a real sheriff nor will he be able to buy the respect and loyalty of the deputies of this agency. He will, with out a doubt, go down in the history of the LCSO as the least liked, least respected and least professional sheriff of recent times. Next to him, Shoap was an amature at loosing the respect of the entire agency.

RESPECT??? I find that MOST of fishy’s followers lost the respect of their fellow LEO / co-workers. Most of them, and probably yourself are the whiners and complainers that no one really gives two shits about. After all the whining and complaining, when are you going to realize all that whining is a waste of time. Do something about it or go get a job you will be happy at. People get real tiered of hearing it. I love how the fishies constantly put out garbage like who had the most $$$$, as if its fact or they know what they’re talking about. It happens so mush, no one believes anything you people say anymore. That’s how you lost respect. And the best part is when fishies can’t argue facts you start name calling.

I couldnt't agree more! All of Fishy's guppies are derelicts, losers, wannabees, screw ups and flunkies or fired losers this agency needed to get rid of long ago. Name one person in that camp thats a top cop. Can't. Not saying I'm happy with things but sure don't wanna work for the island of misfit losers

One of the biggest, but not only reasons TF turned me off was because of those he decided to surround himself with and who he was getting advice from. I lost trust and respect very quickly. TF obviously has a poor judgment in corrector. I have done my best to think of any of he’s guppies that weren’t whiners, or screw ups and I couldn’t do it. Some like Jamie Laz was, but no longer. No one trusts either of them any more and many don’t want to work with them. A little nerve racking to think if he made office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12