$20.00 for a vote - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: $20.00 for a vote

Where in the hell was Rick Scott a NO Show. If I would have known that I would have went. Any cop that likes that guy has got some screws loose.

I watched Bob and Laura Lee closely today at Banquet Masters. Bob spoke and showed his lack of experience at public speaking. LL smiled and shook hands like a good wife would. I couldn't help wondering just what Bob has on Coats to get where he is. It's got to be something good. There is no way the man I saw today could go from road Deputy to Sheriff without something scandalous in the closet. I would like to think that Coats wouldn't have appointed Bob with a clear conscious or did he? Ill bet whatever it was, money was a factor.

Bob pre paid for 200 straws...dont lie..He did the EXACT same thing!!! I saw it with my own two eyes!! Man, stop the lies!!

Quote Originally Posted by what Bob says
    The Rice for Sheriff campaign was "buying" tickets for those of us that haved worked hard as "volunteers" for the last year. No need to "buy" our vote since he already has our vote.

Sure it would have been "nice" to having the bragging rights for capturing the "straw poll" but in the end the "real" vote on August 14th will be our reward and an end to all the nasty games that are being played.

Oh, by the way Bobsters....a win for you in August does not mean a win for you in November. A large number of Rice supporters will be voting for Swope. And, then there are a few more months of TV investigations for Bob to endure.
    VOTER FRAUD! NICE JOB RICE-A-RONIS!!!!

Hell Boob didnt have 200 people there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12