ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

MB what happened to you? You were a force to be reckoned with at the county, but you got paid and put out to pasture. The problem is that you left a bunch of retards in charge that couldn't lead anyone out of a wet paper bag. Hipps is a Hitler wanna-be and Chappy is following in his footsteps. Most of the captains are too scared or too dumb to do anything about it and the few sergeants who stand up to the boobery get treated like criminals.

MB please come back from the 18th hole of your Kiwanis event and put a leash on these idiots. You once inspired me but now you are a ghost. Please help before your ship sinks.

Funny thing is..where are all these people that are like "Miami Gardens PD is great! I love it here! Every department has its problems, but it's not that bad here!" Oh...I know where..right next to the Chief's office..and the snakes in the grass..cops in this place are burned out, tired, and unappreciated by the command staff and "citizens". These bosses come in and give a "good job", and in the same turn, write you up for some BS L3 violation, because some animal didn't like that the "cop was mean to him"...go fly a kite you shiny assed zeroes..

I think this place is great and running like a fine oiled machine. I think the command staff is doing a great job and I fully support there initiative to create a hostile work environment and tarnish the career of anyone who doesn’t agree. ...lol Bro are you kidding me building a safer community with how many homicides and out right robberies in broad daylight while the black and whites roll on by blinders affixed to the traffic tickets and stored fi's in a note pad. These cops have become so bad that they literal arrest for open containers and non-sense. Other than a handful when was the last time these guys and gas made quality arrest. I know I had to make silly arrest till I said enough was enough and then I was just labeled as a trouble maker, now I just wait for every other weds....what a disgrace I’m so embarrassed I don’t even tell people where I work, I just say Miami and hope they think is the beach or something. And for the A$$ holes who are going t say just leave, I say I wish I could but i have write ups for a broken L3, tell a perp to shut up and o yeah a not getting fixing a problem that was out of my control to begin with for an incompetent supervisor. Wish I could leave, never knew how good I had it until I got here. Wish I could get into a special unit that I’m over qualified for but I've never been good at Sucking ICK or ratting on people. O well guess I’ll have to be stupid like the rest and hope for change like we did for the presidency, see how well that worked out.......FML

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12