Re: Graham and the sentinel

Let the truth be known today in the sentinel, the article states facts and not lies. Well job to Ms. Richie for taking the time and doing her homework. We need more reporters like you! So it comes to light the actual truth by a well written article but what still remains is we have lost a great chief. So what you have to say now bone head? Let the truth be known. :devil:

Thank goodness for reporter Ms. Ritchie and her honest investigative reporting. Why should we lose our City Manager and OUR CHIEF? Why was a reporter like Ms. Ritchie able to get the truth yet our city counsel members couldn't. (It's easy to do it's called research). Guess what these officers have files too do your homework council members. Maybe they have their own agenda????????????

Channel 9 reporter Ryan Huges needs to evaluate who he is as a "reporter". I suggest that all who were slandered by this individual sue the hell out of channel 9 and ahd RYAN HUGES.

What a crock! This is nothing but a bunch of LIES. I worked at CPD prior to his arrival and I can attest to the fact that the chief before him made sure that the evidence locker was inventoried TWICE a year, not just once. The CI funds were also audited quarterly, despite Graham's claims. Please don't be misled by this biased article. This guy was NOT a blessing to the city of Clermont. I understand that the officers who came forward and have been protesting may not be the shiniest examples of law enforcement. However, what they are saying is true. I wasn't fired and have no discipline in my file at all, but I know the truth and the truth is that Graham and his cronies need to go and the whole department needs a fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD LEO
    What a crock! This is nothing but a bunch of LIES. I worked at CPD prior to his arrival and I can attest to the fact that the chief before him made sure that the evidence locker was inventoried TWICE a year, not just once. The CI funds were also audited quarterly, despite Graham's claims. Please don't be misled by this biased article. This guy was NOT a blessing to the city of Clermont. I understand that the officers who came forward and have been protesting may not be the shiniest examples of law enforcement. However, what they are saying is true. I wasn't fired and have no discipline in my file at all, but I know the truth and the truth is that Graham and his cronies need to go and the whole department needs a fresh start.
    You should use your name if you did nothing wrong!! I think you are part of the problem and not part of the solution!! Keep slinging the mud SLUG!!!!

TO YOU mad leo, if you didn't work for this man what gives you the right to judge him? STFU! You should really read the article again. That is a true LEO not sure what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD LEO

Graham and his cronies are in the mist of a conspiracy to keep CB from being chief. Steve why are you coming into the pd hanging around in JJ's office. We are assuming that your still pissed about being run off. For one to claim no wrong doing boy you sure high tailed it when the going got tough. Are you guys vying for JJ to become chief and you asst chief? NOT GONNA HAPPEN! jj can bring his entire neighborhood in and talk about how he got a raw deal but its not going to change the fact CB will be Clermont's chief even your new found friend Lauren Ritchie can't change that for you. Now run along and get back to sliding the bowls through the scanner deputy bailiff. Just forget about how your never ever going to be a chief of tha police again. :cop:

[quote=Southlake shopper]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MAD LEO":3bn3qk16

Graham and his cronies are in the mist of a conspiracy to keep CB from being chief. Steve why are you coming into the pd hanging around in JJ's office. We are assuming that your still pissed about being run off. For one to claim no wrong doing boy you sure high tailed it when the going got tough. Are you guys vying for JJ to become chief and you asst chief? NOT GONNA HAPPEN! jj can bring his entire neighborhood in and talk about how he got a raw deal but its not going to change the fact CB will be Clermont's chief even your new found friend Lauren Ritchie can't change that for you. Now run along and get back to sliding the bowls through the scanner deputy bailiff. Just forget about how your never ever going to be a chief of tha police again. :cop:[/quote:3bn3qk16]

Go away please...Let this department heal and do what it has to do and stop letting this constant diarrhea come out of your mouth! It's done and over with the chief has a job what about those constant crybabies that got fired..Where are they???? Hummmm...hummmmm. unemployed still maybe? Please give the police department some respect and stop talking about people that work there or have worked there. Don't you think it's time to let it rest!

South Lake Shopper, It's sad that you spread lies. All the drama is over with. The PD has a new chief AND THAT IS IT! Hopefully no one feeds into your paranoid rants about an attempt to get Chief CB out of office. Everyone just wants to move on. They just want to heal and improve as an agency. Anyone with half a brain will realize you have your own agenda. This is not YOUR PERSONAL reality show this is a police department. Grow up and move on.