I am a proud citizen of Clermont, Florida and have been for nearly 20 years. Through this time I've watched the news and have seen the good, the bad and the downright ugly on channel 9 news. I am not a political person, but I am a realist who has common sense. I keep watching the news and it's "get rid of the chief", "get rid of the city manager", "start investigations". I wonder why we don't hear about "who the officers are that want to police chief to step down and what were they fired for?" I mean, let's face it, I'm sure the officers have a union. You don't get fired for nothing. I mean, don't the cops have a three strike system like other employers? Aren't they protected by their union? If so, what did they do that was so horrible that they were fired and fired from other departments from what I've read? If they were fired illegially, why haven't they persued it and been reinstated? Maybe they really were bad cops and if they were, well how can they blame the chief of police for their actions? I mean I want to know it all. I want to know how many investigations there have been and what has been the outcome of each investigation? By watching TV, I've yet to figure out why the want to oust the chief of police. What did he do? Don't say "corruption", I want to know exactly what his charges would be if, say he was in a court of law. I'm waiting.....still haven't heard what this "corruption" is. And if I'm not mistaken, isn't the CITY COUNCIL and the city manger the people to whom Chief Grahm basically reported to? I mean it's been seven years and they have always agreed with which bad cops were fired, right? So why suddenly has the tides turned? Maybe we should pull city council meeting minutes and see how each of the council members have voted on issues involving the Clermont Police Department. I have managed people and there are always good employees and bad employees. I always fired the bad employees and guess what? They hated me for it. They blamed me for their inability to complete their job or their inability to have the morals and brains to do their jobs. Can't think of anyone I've fired who would say they deserved it and wouldn't want to stick a knife in my back at their earliest convenience. So lets look beneath the ripples we see on water to find what who and what the bad infuleneces are who are causing the waves that will surely bring chaos to our wonderful city.